Chapter 95

It was almost two in the afternoon and the Cowell family are in the park just strolling around. The kids were in a very high mood and they've been energetic all day. But it never did bother the couple instead they were entertained by it even though they were all over the place.

"I missed you...so much" Simon said before looking at her wife. Cheryl lets out a dimpled smile upon hearing this as she looks up to his husband.

"I missed you too babe" Simon lets out a wide smile before letting out a chuckle as he looked away. He finds it amazing that up until now, her smile makes his heart melt.

"What?" Cheryl said confused on what his husband is on about. Simon looked back at his wife and smiled.

"Nothing, I just, I love you" He said as he plants a kiss on her temple making Cheryl lets out a small laugh.

"You're weird." She says making Simon laugh before looking back to their children watching them. Seeing Athena hold her little brother's hand as they walk makes their hearts flutter and they're happy that they're having their family time right now.

"Did you tell the others you were not going to work?" Cheryl asked making Simon look at her.

"Nope, only Mel knows"

"And why is that?"

"Well, she went to my dressing room last night to say goodbye then we had a small talk and I told her I won't be going to work today even though its the last day of auditions." Cheryl sighed as she looked away feeling kinda guilty that she's somehow the reason why Simon didn't go to work today and she hates it when Simon doesn't go to work.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Simon asked when he noticed the change of mood of his wife.

"Nothing, I dunno." She shrugged doesn't quite know how to explain what she's feeling. Simon looked at her and somehow he figured it out.

"You know its not your fault right?" Cheryl glanced at him amd sigh."I wanted to come here, Its my choice. I know you don't like when I don't go to work but I just can't stand knowing that Jean is just around."

"Okay, I don't want to go there. We're happy right now so don't spoil it." Cheryl said firmly making Simon sigh and nod. He then placed a kiss on her temple trying to lighten the mood and ot somehow made a smile appear on the brunette's face.

" Mammy can we watch the birds" Eric says catching the couple's attention.

"Yes Bubba, but stay close yea" Eric nods making the couple smile. Simon spotted a bench just beside where their kids are, so he holds Cheryl's hand and guide her towards the bench tmsitting themselves down. Simon lets out a sigh as he puts his arm around Cheryl making the brunette lean to him.

"I miss 'you and me' time." Simon said making giggles errupt from Cheryl before letting out a sigh.

"I know, we've been busy lately. Its been a long time since we went out."

"Why don't I take you out tonight. Let's have dinner." Cheryl pulled away upon hearing this with a smile on her face.

"Mr. Cowell, are you asking us on a date?" Simon smirked and rolled his eyes at his wife's cheekiness. "You have to do better than that"