Chapter 99

Cheryl and Simon are on their way to the party while Garry and Lily insisted on taking care of the kids. Simon has his hand clasped with Cheryl's the whole journey and never let go. Cheryl kept quiet about it knowing that Simon's protective instincts are kicking in and she understands it very clearly.

"We're here" The driver said as the security opened the door for them. Simon got out first before guiding Cheryl out of the car as cameras starts flashing and calls were audible. Security then led them to the red carpet and put their best smiles as they faced the flashing lights. They shared a smile before Simon placed a kiss on her cheek and it made Cheryl smile.

After that, Simon took his wife's hand as they walked in the venue to be greeted by other celebrities that are in before they went and find their seat.

"You alright?" Simon asked as he rests his arm to the back rest of Cheryl's chair. Cheryl gave him a nod and a smile.

"You know you don't have to stay right here beside me the whole night. There's lot of people to meet." Simon sighed knowing that he might take the fun out of the night if that's the case.

"Babe, its okay. I promise didn't I?" She smiled. " I don't ever break a promise." She added making Simon smile. It's true, Cheryl never did break a promise to him or anyone. And that's one of the million things he loved about her.

"I know, but-"

"Sshh no buts okay." She placed a sweet kiss on her husband's cheek. "I will stay here." She winked making Simon let out a chuckle.
-------------
It was later that night when Jean decided to make his move. He's been watching Cheryl and it was so hard for him to go to her since she's been sat chatting with Simon the whole night and when he saw her got up from her seat, he immediately took his chance and follow Cheryl's move and followed her.

He stood close by the loos and waited for Cheryl to come out and just then she appeared searching for something in her clutch.

"Cheryl" The call made Cheryl look up and who she saw made her heart beat fast. She sighs and look for Simon and  saw him busy with his phone when a man walked up to him talking to him.

"Jean not now please. I-"

"I just wanted to talk." He said as he slowly took Cheryl's hand but she immediately pulled her hand away and somehow she was getting irritated.

"I've got nothing to say to you." She walked past him but Jean was fast and took her arm making Cheryl turn and the next thing she knew was his lips was on hers. She immediately pushed him away and slap him on his cheek before storming out and going to Simon.

"Took so long?"Simon smiled but immediately fade away as soon as he looked at his wife. Who already has glassy eyes making him stand up and faced Cheryl.

"Can we go please?" She whispered trying not to look at her husband knowing that as soon as Simon finds out about this then trouble will start again. She needs to take him away from the place.

"Why, What's wrong?" Simon said in concern and worry at the same time he was confuse on what was going on.

"Can we just go please?" Cheryl said firmly. Simon sighed and just nodded. He took off his blazer before wrapping it around Cheryl's shoulders and head out.