Chapter 94

It was already late when the event was finished and Athena was already feeling so sleepy that she had slept in the car on the way back to the hotel. And with this Cheryl called her brother for assistance. When they got to the hotel Cheryl immediately saw Garry who opened the door for her.

"Alright, careful" Cheryl said as Garry took Athena out of the car. Luckily, the girl didn't wake up and instead she burries her head on Garry's shoulder making him smile as he helped her sister out of the car.

"Thanks." She smiled before making their way in the hotel. When they got in their hotel room, Garry lied Athena on the bed before placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Thanks Garry, I can take it from here." Cheryl said making her brother nod at her. Garry walked towards Cheryl giving her a hug before saying his goodbyes and with that he walked out of the room leaving the two girls alone.

Cheryl sighed as she took her jewelry off before going to the ensuite to freshen up. After that she changed into pajamas before getting clothes for her daughter as well. She went  to the bed and try to wake up her daughter so she can change clothes placing the pajamas on the foot of the bed.

"Sweetheart, you gotta wake up." Cheryl whispered softly placing a kiss on the girl's cheek. Athena lets out a soft moan but didn't wake up making Cheryl sigh as she removes the girl's shoes.

"Baby, Bella.. Just wake up for a sec. You need to change into pajamas." Athena's eyes slowly flickers making Cheryl smile.

"Mam, I'm tired"

"I know babe, but you need to change clothes okay." Athena nods sleepily before closing her eyes again making Cheryl sigh with a smile forming on her face.

"Okay now let's get you up." Cheryl took Athena's arms and pulled her up making her fall into her arms. Cheryl unzip her dress and slipped it off from her. She immediately grabbed the pajama top on the bed and put it on her before lying her back down the bed. She buttons down her top then put her pajama bottom.

After all the struggle, Cheryl let's out a breath before tucking her daughter to sleep. She stood up and took the girl's dress and placed it on the sofa as well as her dress because she was too tired to clean up. After that she slipped on the bed beside her daughter feeling so satisfied that she can rest now after a long day.

"Goodnight my angel" Cheryl whispered before placing a kiss on her daughter's forehead. She took her in her arms and finally fell asleep.
---------------
It was around half past nine in America when work has ended for Simon and now, he's in his dressing room with Eric still wide awake watching a movie on the laptop on the sofa quite enjoying himself with it, when Mel B walked in.

"Oh, how adorable" She cooes as she saw Eric making Simon look up to her and smile.

"Hey, just want to say goodbye. I got to head home now." She said makong Simon got up from his seat and give Mel a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh I won't be here tomorrow" He said making Mel frown as they pull away.

"What, Simon its the la-"

"I know its the last day but I had to head to Paris. Maybe we'll be flying later after this." He sighed as he started to fix his things as well as the toys that were scattered on the floor.