Chapter 58

Days have passed and they have returned to London to attend some events and also to know which country will each judge go to for the judges' houses and now Simon and Cheryl are on their way to Nicola's to pick up their children after finding out where would they go and they're excited to tell Athena and Eric all about it.

When they got there their plans on telling their children about the news have been washed out for their children have gone into their sleep. But a smile appears on their face on how peaceful they look. It was their greatest joy to see them looking so peaceful and calm. And as much as the couple doesn't want to touch them because they look so comfortable, they still need to go home. So Simon carries his princess while Cheryl carries her little prince and it seems like it didn't bother the two as they cuddle closer to their parents.

"We'll be heading home babe, thanks for looking out for them." Cheryl whispered as they made their way downstairs and to the front door. 

"No problem Chezza, these two can be a handful but I love spending every second with them." The red head smiles which the brunette gladly returned.

"So, We'll see you in a few weeks?"

"Yep, Take care okay." Nicola gave Cheryl a kiss on the cheek as well as Simon before the couple walked out of Nicola's house and to their car securing the two on the backseat.

"Drive safe." Cheryl and Simon smiles and nods before they got in the car and start the engine before they drive off to their home.

------------------------

The day has arrive that they'll be flying out of the country to do the judges' houses and the couple decided that Simon would take Eric with him so they could have some bonding time with each other while Athena will be staying with her Mam.

And now, they are at the airport, where two private jets are set to fly, saying their good byes before going off with their trip.

"Be sure to keep an eye on our son." Cheryl says before placing a kiss on top of his son's head before srroking his back making the little boy giggle.

"I will Mrs. Cowell, I will." He smirked making Cheryl shook her head with a smile on her face.

"You both take care okay. We would fly there in a few days after work. Maybe in four days." Cheryl nods before giving Simon a kiss as well as Eric. While Simon placed a soft kiss on Athena's forehead and Athena placed a kiss on her little brother's cheek making a smile form on all of their faces. And with that, they got in their own jet ready to fly to different countries hoping they arrive in their destination safely.
----------------
After hours on air, Cheryl and Athena have finally arrived in Rome. The jet had touched down on the open field near the villa where they will be staying.

Athena was fast asleep in her mother's arms and Cheryl figured that she won't be waking up soon so she carefully fixed her position and carried her in her arms as a smile appear on her face. She really loves it every time her daughter would sleep on her. It gives her some kind of comfort.

They went to the villa and it was so beautiful. It has a nice view and it has a relaxing aura in the air. And somehow, it was making Cheryl relax. So she just went to her room which is breathtaking. There's a veranda that has the view of a lake nearby, it was amazing.

She smiles before going inside and lie her precious daughter on her bed and tucked her in placing a kiss on her forehead before she went to her suitcase and unpack her things as well as Athena's things. Besides, they'll be staying in one room because Cheryl is still afraid to take her eyes from her daughter. She wants to be with her and take good care of her.

After unpacking, she changed into her pajamas and slipped in beside her daughter deciding to have a rest. A smile form on her face at the sight of her daughter's face. Her lips formed into a cute pout with her hands curled into a fist and tucked under her chin. And with the sight of it, Cheryl can't help but to take a photo of it so she did. She took her phone and got a snap of her daughter and send it to her husband before settling her phone on the bedside table before turning back to Athena.

She moves closer taking her in her arms as she starts to hum to her tune. And this made Athena's pout subside and she just relaxed in her mother's arms and it made a wide smile appear on Cheryl's face.

"I love you so much my angel." She whispers with pure love and sincerity in her voice. Her heart beats as she stares the beauty of the girl in front of her. Its like staring at an angel, with her peaceful face, her beauty has the touch of demureness and elegance. It was somehow unreal.

Cheryl held her breath as Athena moves but luckily she didn't woke up which made her release her breath. She can't take disturbing her peaceful sleep. And by then she was also getting tired so she decided to close her eyes and join her daughter in dreamland.
------------------------------
Simon smiled at the picture Cheryl sent her. The resemblance between his daughter and his wife is unbelievable. And he feels lucky to have his girls. He can't ask for more.

While there in France, Louis had arrived early than is expected so he's now bonding with Eric at the front room. Gives Simon some time to unpack their things without Eric messing them around.

After unpacking Simon was thinking of ringing his wife but checking at the time, she's probably asleep and the picture she sent earlier just sums it all up. They must be tired from the journey earlier and he didn't want to disturb them anymore. So he just decided to go downstairs to take a look what is happening to his son.

He went downstairs to see Louis throwing a giggling Eric up in the air making a grin appear on his face.

"You two, stop that now. Eric you need to change." Simon said making the two look to him with a sad pout imprinted on their faces and this made Simon smirk.

"But daddy, me and Louis are still playing." Simon raised his brows and look at Louis who has a smirk on his face.

"You need to change you cheeky monkey or else Mammy will told us off. So better scurry upstairs ." Upon hearing this, the little boy's eyes widen and got out of Louis' hold running towards his Dad and pulling him upstairs and this made Simon and Louis laugh.

"He really is a mama's boy." Louis says making Simon smile. The truth is Simon isn't bothered that Eric is a mama's boy. He can't blame him, his wife is a natural and a wonderful woman. And thinking of it, he can't wait for this to end so they can both go to Rome and be with his girls again because he already misses them and he's looking forward on seeing them in four days.

Comments??? Feedback???Votes???

A twist is coming....