Chapter 47

It was 10 in the morning and the couple is set to got to the meeting for the X Factor at a hotel in town. So Cheryl asked Kimberley and Nicola to keep her children company because she noticed that Eric has been down for a while and maybe he just needs some company since their daughter isn't herself at the moment.

Cheryl walks out of her room and can already hear voices from downstairs and it somehow put a smile on her face when she hears her little boy screaming and giggling telling that is having fun with Bobby around.

As she walked through the hallway, she stopped in front of Athena's door taking a deep breath as she knocks gently on the door before slowly opening it finding her daughter still fast asleep on the bed. She felt her heart clenched as she made her way towards the bed and sat on the side of it, eyes locked to the little girl.

She noticed the sad expression on the girl's face and can't help but wonder back to when her daughter could release a proper smile and how her lips curve upwards while she sleeps in her arms. That was so different compare to Athena's state right now and it really breaks her heart to see her like this.

She swallowed the lump forming behind her throat as she leaned forward placing a soft kiss on her forehead which made the little girl move but in relief she didn't woke up. And in that moment, Cheryl doesn't want to go to the meeting. She just wants to stay in and hold her daughter for the rest of the day but she knows that she can't get out of the meeting when it's the first time that all four judges will meet.

"We'll be back baby.." She whispered before placing another kiss on her forehead.

"I love you." She says softly before getting off the bed and tucked her daughter properly. She took one glance at her before turning away and walked out of the room closing the door behind her releasing a deep breath. And with that she made her way downstairs to see her son playing with Bobby with LEGO blocks scattered on the floor and it made a smile form on her face.

"You look gorgeous." Simon whispered as soon as she was in reach making Cheryl smile before giving him a peck.

"Ready to go?" Cheryl nods and turn to Kimberley and Nicola who are enjoying watchingbthe kids as they play.

"Kim, Nic we need to go" The two looks up to the couple and smiled before getting up to their feet and send their goodbye's to them.

"By the way, where is Athena?"Nicola asked.

"She's still asleep babe.Thank you guys for doing this I really owe you one."

"No problem Chezza, we love doing this." They smiled making Cheryl's heart flutter thinking how lucky she is to have them in her life.

"Thank you guys." She smiled. "Well, we should be going then." They nod and the couple smiles before turning to their son.

"Bubba" She called making little Eric look up to his parents seeing as his mother crouch down and open her arms for him. He smiled and got up running to her Mam's arms falling into them. Cheryl embraced her son and placed kisses on his cheeks repeatedly which made the little boy release a laugh that rings through Cheryl's ears and made her smile.

"Bubba, Daddy and us will just go to a meeting, Aunty Kimba and Aunty Nic will stay here with you. We promise we'll come back later okay sweetheart." Cheryl spoke gently as she placed a soft kiss on his forehead. It was obvious that Eric is a little upset with them leaving him again and Cheryl noticed that which gave her the idea.