Chapter 57

Its been a month since Athena's birthday and since then Simon and Cheryl got busy because of the X Factor and this is the only time they've got to spend more than a week together without any work. So they decided to go on a vacation in Barbados. The couple thinks its important that they all spend time together just the four of them.

Currently, Cheryl sits on the edge of the children's pool watching as Athena and Eric have fun. And she can't deny the happiness that is errupting in her heart so she busies herself taking pictures of her children with a smile plastered on her face. She couldn't be more happier than this.

Moments later, Athena swam to her with her little Eric on her back laughing and giggling, the same time Simon walked out of their villa with a tray of juice on hand. Their children cheered making a huge grin appear on his face as he settle the tray beside the pool before sitting himself down beside his wife giving her a peck on the lips.

"Daddy we want juice." Athena says making the couple turn to their children.

"Well, you need to get out of the water first." Cheryl stood up and got the towels on the sun lounger before turning around to see Simon lifting Eric out of the pool so she walked to them wrapping Eric with a towel immediately as soon as he got up.

"Becareful." Cheryl says as Simon helped Athena out of the water. Cheryl held out the towel and Simon took it before wrapping it around his daughter giving her a smile. Simon is content with the state of his family right now and he doesn't know what did he do to deserve this happines. It was like unreal. Simon was snapped out of his thoughts when Athena suddenly ran away causing her to slip but Simon was too quick to grab her arm pulling her up.

"God, I said becareful" Cheryl breathe out. Athena released a deep breath before standing up straight and walked carefully towards the end of the pool taking a glass of juice and drank the contents of it.

"I think we should go inside. Its almost noon and we need to get ready for lunch." Simon says making Cheryl look up to him with a confuse look.

"Daddy, are we going out?" Eric asks in his innocent voice that made the three smile.

"Yes, we'll go out for lunch." This made the children cheer that led the couple to release their giggles.

"Okay now, go inside and we'll follow behind. You need to get ready." Athena walked towards Eric and took his hand before they head indoors leaving the couple behind.

Simon took this chance to take Cheryl's hand helping her stand up before wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him and it made the Geordie giggle at her husband's gesture.

"You know you look hot under this hot weather." Simon whispered huskily making earning a giggle and a slap from his wife before she wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a peck.

"Not now Mr. Cowell. Our children are waiting for us." Cheryl tapped Simon's arm asking him to let her go but Simon was stubborn and locked his arms around his wife.

"They can wait a few minutes."

"Simon, come on let us go now." Cheryl gave him a soft kiss hoping it'll satisfy him. " Later okay, tonight maybe. I promise." She gave him a kiss again and it made Simon give in as he loosened his hold on Cheryl and just draped an arm around her waist.