Chapter 114

It was later that evening when Cheryl finally decided to talk to Simon about what her and Kimberley talked about this morning. She's quite nervous and don't know why. She's been thinking of this the whole day and somehow couldn't quite concentrate on anything she does.

This was noticed by Simon but decided to just let her come to him wanting not to invade her space even though he's been dying to ask what's been bothering her.

Now they're cuddled up watching telly but somehow even though Cheryl's eyes are darted on the screen Simon can tell that something's really on Cheryl's mind so he tries and make her talk.

"Spill" He says. This made Cheryl look at Simon in confusion but eventually got it with the look that he's giving to her. Simon raised he's brows waiting for an answer making Cheryl sigh in defeat and just spill it out.

"Something's in here" He says placing a kiss on her forehead trying to lighten up the situation making Cheryl release a small smile.

"Okay, After we talked last night." Cheryl bit her lip making Simon smile adoring her cuteness at the moment and this was caught by her which made her frown.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked and Simon just released a chuckle and smiled at her shaking his head.

"When you do that" He said before mimicking what she did earlier making Cheryl roll her eyes with a smile on her face quite getting relaxed in the situation.

"Stop it. Simon" She whined and this made Simon release a last chuckle before looking in her wife's eyes and held her hand.

"I'm done, so what is it?" Cheryl released a huge sigh before looking in Simon's eyes wondering if its a good time to bring it up or not but decided its now or never.

"After we talked last night, It gave me an idea, what if we just tell the public babe-" Simon sighed and was about to dismiss the subject but Cheryl was still insisting to do it. If it will make the situation a bit lighter then why not.

"Please just listen to us." Simon stared deep in his wife's eyes trying to understand where this is coming from.

"You told us the tabloids, the paps they bother you but Si, they won't stop until they get their story you know that. They've been spreading lies of us and our relationship and I just don't want to get to the point where our childr-"

"That's not going to happen. I won't let them bother our children." Simon says with a clenched jaw and somehow Cheryl felt the tension rising so she slowly took his hands and placed kisses on them making him relax.

"This is why, I just want them to know the truth that we're still together and everything's okay because if we don't speak there's a huge chance that they won't stop." Simon was getting where Cheryl is coming from and even though he hates to admit it, his wife is right. The paps won't leave them alone until they say something.

"Babe just please think about it." Cheryl offered a small smile just to lighten the situation a bit and this made Simon sighed and return her smile while he nodded his head.

"We'll do it?" Cheryl ask in disbelief and Simon nods which made Cheryl wrapped her arms around him cuddling to him.

"In one condition." He says

"Yea?"

"I'm going to tell the public" Cheryl looked up to her husband and smiled before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I know, I love you" Simon smiled and relaxed pulling her closer to him.

"I love you too darling"

—————————
That same week Simon is scheduled for an interview for TODAY for AGT. He was kind of nervous even though he's done a hundred interviews in his lifetime. He doesn't know why he's nervous now.