Chapter 116

Its the day

"Babe can you get Eric to fix his top. He's been running around and it keeps on riding up from his trousers" Mam says as we get ready to ho to the arena for the lives.

To be honest, I wasn't able to sleep last night cause my voices were haunting us and when I woke up this morning I really feel terrible. I wasn't so sure of my decision of going with them to the show. Every now and then I see flashbacks of a woman in the hallway just grabbing my hand. I can't actually her face but her voice sounds so familiar.

"Are you ready my love? Are you sure you're fine with this?" Mam whispered bringing me back from my thoughts. I looked into her eyes and all I can see was worry and concern. She knows us too well but when my eyes caught the state of my brother's happiness, something spark inside of us pushing through with my decision to go even though I know that there's a huge chance that there's something going to happen later on.

"Yes" She lets out a sigh before planting a kiss on my forehead. I know mam's worried and so was I. I'm worried that something will happen. I haven't been out for Dad's work in a very long time and I'm nervous on how will it go and I'm praying to the heavens I will get through it.

—————————
Author's P.O.V
The Cowell Family arrives at the arena and the walk through the paps was hell for Athena. The truth is the moment she stepped out of their car, she knows she might've made the wrong decision. She can see shadows as soon as the flashes started and flashbacks keep hitting her. She kept her grip on her father's arm tightly.

Simon noticed this immediately and kept his daughter close to him but this was not enough as he glanced down to his daughter and their eyes met all he can see was horror so he immediately said his goodbyes from the cameras and rushed in the arena with his family before him and as soon as they got in Athena started to breathe heavy and this alarmed the couple.

"Athena, Hey" Simon says pulling her to the side and kneeling down to her level placing his hands on her cold cheeks trying to calm her down. Cheryl puts Eric down pulling him close to her never letting him go as she gently stroke the back of her daughter. She's so worried and wanted to just go home for the sake of her daughter but Athena was determined to do this for her brother even though his brother is also concern for her.

"Sshh its okay. We've got you. I just need you to breathe for me sweetheart." Simon gently says placing his arms around her as stroking and gently tapping her back as Athena stumble in his arms coughing.

"Mam is Athena feeling poorly?" Eric whispered sadly. Cheryl and Simon exchanged looks before Cheryl decided to speak up but Athena responded quickly.

"No Eric" Athena coughed making the couple look at her in disbelief.

"I'm fine just got a little shocked by the flashes but I'm okay." She said but the truth is she's far from that.

"I'm okay now Dad." Athena says as she pulls away completely from her father taking in deep breaths. Athena looks up to her mam who's staring at her with worried eyes and to reassure her she lets out a smile taking his father's hand and started to walk like nothing happened though she was still taking a few deep breaths.

Simon and Cheryl was worried and that Athena is just acting up for her little brother which is hard for her. They were proud of what she's doing for her brother and that she's brave for that but at the same time they wanted to protect her from her demons. They just hoped everything will be good tonight.
—————————
Athena's P.O.V.
Flashbacks were hitting us from time to time and its not doing us any good as I see shadows everywhere. I tried my best to keep up with it because this was my choice and I have to do this. Well, as I can see Eric's having a good time with Howie and Dad so its all good for us but I just can't help to be bothered by my surroundings.