Chapter 96

The car stopped infront of a fancy restaurant making Cheryl looked at his husband who smiled at her before turning off the engine and getting out of the car. He walks around as Cheryl took off her seatbelt before Simon opened the door for her and guide her out of the car. She smiles widely as she looks at the front of the restaurant.

"You ready?" Cheryl turned and nods to her husband before linking her arm with Simon's as they enter the restaurant. A staff immediately approach them and guide them to their table which is on the roof top.

"You're dinner awaits" The staff said as soon as they got to the rooftop where a table is set for two with candles, soft music playing and everything facing a view of the city and also the famous Eiffel Tower. Cheryl was stunned at what she's witnessing right now as they walked towards the table. Simon pulled out her chair for her before she slowly took her seat. Cheryl just looked at her husband as he sits down across from her not believing what he's done.

"You're food will come soon, for the mean time enjoy this wine." The man gently poured some red wine on their wine glass before giving them their privacy.

"So, what do you think?" Simon said as soon as they we're alone. Cheryl smiled widely making a sigh of relief release from Simon.

"When did you had the time to do all of this?" Cheryl said in disbelief before taking a sip of her wine.

"I got some help from a brother-in-law" He grinned making Cheryl giggle as she shook her head.

"So that's what Garry is up to." Simon laughs making Cheryl giggle.

"I must say this is amazing. Very romantic." Cheryl smiles sweetly, her eyes sparkles as she says theses words and somehow Simon was caught with it. A proper smile form on his face before reaching for Cheryl's hand on the table which Cheryl took.

"You really look stunning tonight" He whispers and it made a smile form on the brunette's face. "I really missed you" He continues saying those words truthfully.

"I missed you too." Cheryl gave him a dimpled smile that made Simon melt and remembered what happened earlier at the park.

"You know, for the 4 years that we've been married up until now, it melts my heart everytime I see that smile." Cheryl looks at his husband with pure love. Her heart flutters upon hearing those words and it was making her fall in love more.

"And for the 4 years that we've been married, up until now, you never fail to put a smile on my face and I love you for that." She replied softly before Simon's lips crack into a smile their love for each other growing inside of them.
---------------------------
After they finished their dinner, Cheryl stood up with her wine glass and walked towards the railing looking at the view in front of her breathing in the fresh air. Simon smiled upon seeing this before he stood up as well and walked towards his wife wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulders as he took in a deep breath.

"Its beautiful isn't it...the  city of love " Cheryl whispered before drinking the contents of her wine glass. Simon looked to his side and smiled at the sight of his wife.

"Yes, so beautiful" Simon whispered and it made her look to her husband just to see him staring back at her. He pulled away and took her wine glass before placing it on the table. He turned and walked towards Cheryl and took her hand in his.

"Can I have this dance?" Cheryl lets out a soft giggle that sends music to Simon's ears. Simon took both of her hands and placed them around his neck before holding her waist pulling her closer to him as they start to sway slowly with the music surrounding the area.

"I'm really happy that you're here, with us. I just feel so much safer when you're around." Simon sighed before planting a kiss on Cheryl's forehead, his mind filling with thoughts, mostly about Jean.

"I'm happy that I'm here to protect you and the kids." He looks deeply into his wife's brown pools getting lost in them. "I don't want to lose you" he whispers. Cheryl's heart flutters as she stares into her husband's eyes and saw the sincerity in them but at the same time he saw the fear.

"You're not gonna lose us. I promise." She says with all her heart keeping a lock in her promise. "I'm gonna be with you for the rest of our lives. We're going to grow old together and we'll stay together." A wide smile appear on Simon's face. "We will watch our kids as they grow to be annoying but good teenagers andnwhen thwy become an adult. We will do that together okay" Simon nods before resting his forehead against Cheryl's.

"Okay." Cheryl smiled upon hearing this. She feels the need to reassure her husband that she would never leave him and stay by his side forever.

"I love you so much" Simon whispered as she pulls her closer to him.

"I love you too." Simon slowly leans forward before capturing his wife's lips with his. Putting all his emotions towards the kiss. The kiss wasn't passionate, it was sweet. It's pure love.
----------------------------
They were on their way back to the hotel after the most romantic night for the couple when Cheryl decided to ring Lily to check on her children.

"Hello?"

"Hi Lils, how are the kids?" She asked before glancing at Simon and smiled.

"They're already sleeping. It was hard but we got through it. So tell me about the date. How was it?" Cheryl lets out a giggle as she shook her head and it made Simon glanced at her and smile before looking back at the road.

"Tomorrow." She giggles. "By the way, we're on our way back to the hotel."

"Oh okay, And just so you know, you can have your room by yourselves because the two cheeky cows decided to sleep in my room." Cheryl glanced at Simon making him raised his brows.

"On the other side, I think that's a good thing so you two can have so-"

"Okay Lily, I get it." She sighs as she heard a laugh on the other line. "Anyway, I just want to thank you for doing this. I promise, I would treat you, anything you want"

"I'm holding onto that Chezza. Now I'm going back to sleep. You two take care yea"

"Okay Lils, Bye."

"Bye." And with that Cheryl hungs up.

"So, how are they?" Simon asked taking his wife's hand with his free hand interlocking them.

"They're asleep...in Lily's room" A grin made its way to Simon's face and Cheryl already knows what's on his mind.

"I know what you're thinking Mr. Cowell."

"What? Oh come on Cheryl. This night is our night okay so don't spoil it." This made Cheryl giggle before rolling her eyes at him.

"Well, I say this nightbos going to be a long night." She winked and it made Simon smirked.

"I will make sure of it."

Comments??? Votes??? Feedbacks???