Chapter 81

Its early in the morning and I'm going to be discharge today. Currently, Dad is fixing my papers so I could now go home already and I want to go home. They told me that our home is a beautiful place and that it is huge. I figured it out already, but I didn't get to explore it because I was blind back then and I just stayed in my room.

I thought getting my sight back will be easier but then it was totally different from what I expect it to be. I had a bad dream last night and its seems to be more clearer than my nightmares when I was blind. It was terrible, I don't know if that's fiction but it looks and felt so real. I was locked up in a room chained and someone would always come to the door with a firewood with them or a hot iron rod then they would hurt me with that.

I think I've dreamt of that before but the only clear thing are the screams. I just don't understand why do I have these nightmares. And this nightmares remains fresh in my mind up until now.

"Babe..." I jump out of my thoughts as Mam sat beside me touching my chin making me look at her. She looked deep in my eyes as I gave her a small smile.

"You okay? I'm sorry I gave you a scare."

"I'm fine, just got deep in thoughts." She smiled as she put her arms around me placing kisses on my temple. I smiled with affection but still I can't take my focus off of my nightmare.

"Mam..."

"Hmm..." I was thinking of asking her about it but I wouldn't dare take her from the mood she's in. She's so happy.

"Nevermind" She pulls away and saw a little frown on her face as she stares at me which made me look away.

"What is it?"

"No its okay, I'm just being silly." I let out a small laugh to lighten the mood up before I look back to her. Her face soften as she held my face in her hands staring deeply in my eyes.

"Bella, you know you can tell me anything right?" I nod and gave her a smile.

"Mam its nothing. I promise." She smiled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. She really loves giving kisses.

"Okay, but if you need something to be talked about or if you just need someone to talk to, I'm right here okay. I want you to know that."

"Thanks Mam." She smiles and held me tight the same time the door opened making me stiffened and my mind was set on my nightmare. I was in relief when Dad walked in with all my papers.

"Okay we can go now." He says as he got my things while Mam pulled away and we stood up. Dad walked over to us before putting his arm around me placing a kiss on top of my head.

"Come on let's go home."
-----------------------
Cheryl's P.O.V.
We finally arrived at the house and I'm so excited about Bella being home with her eyes fixed. I can't wait to show her around specially the garden where she use to be every day.

"We're here." Simon says as we approach the front porch where my little boy ,along with Nicola and Kimberley, are waiting for us. As we come to a full stop, I got off the car immediately as Eric came running to us with arms wide open. I caught him as he launch himself to us lifting him up to the sky before holding him close to us as I place kisses all over his face making giggles errupt from him.