Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

“Let me take photos of Shang Jin??? Dream on!” Ye Zhou slammed the table, revealing a ‘rather die than submit’ determination that left no room for negotiations.

“Are you sure?” Su Yin opened her phone photo album and shook it. A handsome boy was on the screen, smiling shyly at the camera. “Like this, I have quite a few.”

Ye Zhou reluctantly refused to look at the person in his heart on Su Yin’s cell phone and said, “Still no!”

“A picture of Shang Jin for a picture of Tang Dongdong,” Su Yin continued to tempt, “By the way, I can also give you Tang Dongdong’s preferences. You also know that I’m Tang Dongdong’s childhood friend. I wouldn’t dare to claim other things, but as for Tang Dongdong, I know him inside out.”

The balance in Ye Zhou’s mind swung left and right. Su Yin’s temptation was really too great. He’d had a crush on Tang Dongdong for a few months, but because the other person was at another school, he couldn’t find the chance to get to know him. But Shang Jin…he really hated Shang Jin! That Shang Jin who pressured him in everything! The most annoying thing was that Shang Jin was also his classmate. This made Ye Zhou have a rather ‘since Yu was born, why must Liang be born (1)’ kind of tangled feeling.

“What’s so good about Shang Jin?” Ye Zhou gnashed his teeth and asked.

Su Yin looked at him strangely, as if he’d asked a very nonsensical question. “Does Shang Jin have any bad points? He takes first place in all assignments, wins the championship in every competition, and most importantly, he looks handsome! In his countenance is the righteousness of the world. He’s such a precious and rare existence. Did you know? Every time I come by him, I only dare to walk by with squinted eyes for fear that I’d be sucked in by his profound eyes! I can’t say it. When I talk about him, my heart just jumps. Male god, quickly find a girlfriend! Otherwise, with this model before me, I really can’t look for a boyfriend.” As if thinking of the scene of Shang Jin finding a girlfriend, Su Yin immediately shook her head and said, “No, the male god is better off alone. I really can’t imagine what kind of girl can match him. Ah ah ah ah, I’m so jealous of his future girlfriend!!”

Ye Zhou rubbed his arms covered in goosebumps, stared at her coldly and said, “A person with good grades and good looks isn’t only Shang Jin alone.”

Su Yin was still immersed in her emotions and wasn’t pleased when she heard this statement. “Who else?”

Ye Zhou raised his chin and proudly said, “They are so far and yet so near.”

“So far…” Su Yin looked around in a circle, gave Ye Zhou a look of disbelief and doubtfully said, “You???”

Ye Zhou resentfully said, “What’s with your tone??”

“You…” Su Yin looked him up and down, and carefully picked her words, “You look handsome enough, grades are also good enough, but the feeling is a bit off. For example, I can jest with you without feeling any burden, but I would never dare to do that with Shang Jin! What’s that word called…right! Down-to-earth! You’re too down-to-earth, and Shang Jin is different. He’s like the sun in the sky, completely for people to look up to!”

This point didn’t need Su Yin to say, Ye Zhou himself also felt that people treated them differently. They were both handsome guys, but everyone mocked and scolded him, horsed around and didn’t give him a bit of face. And they treated Shang Jin like an unattainable god, and usually wouldn’t dare to speak loudly in front of him.