Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Shang Jin just hung up when his bike was brutally kicked by Ye Zhou.

Shang Jin: “???”

Ye Zhou ranted, “Did you ask me before you called me to see your mother?” To think that when Ye Zhou had agreed to bring Shang Jin to see his brother without consulting him, he’d agonized over it for a long time. but when it came to Shang Jin, the other looked like it was as it should be and didn’t consider his feelings at all.

“Don’t worry, she’s not important.”

“Even if she’s not important, she’s still your mother!” Although he could guess from Shang Jin’s attitude that the relationship between the two wasn’t very good, but in any case, the other side was still Shang Jin’s mother and Ye Zhou couldn’t help but be more cautious. “Go, let’s go buy some clothes.”

Shang Jin sneered, “What’s there to buy?”

“We must dress up well. After all, we’re meeting the elders.”

“Dress up well…” Shang Jin heard this and looked at Ye Zhou with a sudden smile, “We really should dress up well.”

Ye Zhou: “???”

The two people returned to their apartment to rest for a while, and then Shang Jin pulled Ye Zhou to the mall.

Ye Zhou’s mind couldn’t keep up with Shang Jin’s actions. He wondered, “Didn’t you just look like you were against this? Did you suddenly change your nature?”

“Actually, you reminded me.”

Looking at the elevator stopping at the fourth floor, Ye Zhou pulled at Shang Jin and said, “We still have save money now. What are you thinking looking at such expensive clothes?” This wasn’t because Ye Zhou was miserly. He’d never been a stingy person. Due to his fairly well-off family conditions and frequently getting scholarships, he was usually extravagant when spending money. But what a person could bear had its limits. When he bought clothes, he’d spend one or two thousand on clothes at most, but he wouldn’t choose these brand name clothes that would press down his entire body.

“Carefully choose well.” Shang Jin entered the shop and helped pick out some clothes for him and let him change in the fitting room.

After he came, Ye Zhou looked at the man in the mirror and his face filled with black lines. “Is this because you fear that people won’t know that this isn’t a famous brand? Why would you choose this kind with such a big logo and such a flashy style?” Ye Zhou had always used a simple and casual style. As a result, when Shang Jin brought him to a designer brand today, Ye Zhou felt a little unaccustomed.

“Very good.” Shang Jin directly said to the customer service personnel, “Wrap up this one.”

“Hey, hey! Listen to my opinion!”

Shang Jin told him to take a turn for him to see and evaluated, “It’s quite good-looking. Occasionally try out a different style.”

“But this is too expensive. 10,800 gone in just a few minutes.”

Shang Jin laughed mysteriously, “This is the effect we want.”