Chapter 51

Chapter 51:

Ye Zhou discovered that Shang Jin was a bit strange recently, observing the strawberries longer everyday.

Both pot of strawberries had a lot of flowers, and Shang Jin painstakingly took the strawberries out of the cage and spread the leaves to see each flower.

Ye Zhou asked curiously, “What are you looking at?”

Shang Jin deadpanned, “Flower viewing.”

“Did you finish viewing or not? Still not going to the library?” Ye Zhou looked at the time. There was no class on Friday afternoon and when the two had lunch, they said they would go to the library together. He didn’t expect that Shang Jin would be held up by these strawberry seedlings. Ye Zhou once again regretted why he’d gifted a strawberry seedling at that time.

“Fine.” Shang Jin had ensured that the strawberries were healthy and without bugs and went to wash his hands. He took his textbooks and went to the library with Ye Zhou.

Passing the crossroad, Shang Jin saw a kiosk not far away and said, “Wait for me here. I’ll buy a bag of candy.”

“Eating so much, be careful of rotten teeth!”

Shang Jin turned a deaf ear and walked over to the kiosk.

Having basked a bit in the June sun, Ye Zhou found the shade of a tree and stood underneath it. He took out his mobile phone and went through his friends circle.

“Ye Zhou, I just wanted to find you in these two days!”

Ye Zhou looked up. Su Yin held an umbrella and came under the tree shade. She put away the umbrella and said, “Go sit over there and talk.”

“Ehー” Ye Zhou hadn’t opened his mouth yet when he was half-pushed, half-pulled by the other to a stone bench next to the bamboo grove.

“Do you still remember what I said last time?”

Ye Zhou took out his cell phone and hurriedly sent a message to Shang Jin, responding to Su Yin, “What?”

“The big amusement park in the Southern District will open on June 20th. I promised to go with Tang Dongdong. Are you going?” Su Yin said animatedly. She took out her mobile phone and opened the website. “Didn’t I send you this page last time? You didn’t look?”

A few days ago, Su Yin seemed to have sent a website to him. At that time, he thought Su Yin was doing some sharing tasks, so he didn’t even open the link.

“So, are you going?”

Ye Zhou didn’t answer immediately.

Su Yin raised her eyebrows and said, “You wouldn’t have fallen in love with someone else, right?”

Ye Zhou hurriedly said, “You…what are you talking about? How can that be!”

“If it were last year and I asked you to meet with Tang Dongdong, you’d certainly nod without hesitation. How can you not utter a word for half a day now?”

Ye Zhou coughed and looked away. “I was just thinking that June 20 is during exam week, and I want to review.”

Su Yin was dubious. “Really?”