Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

It'd been one week since the final exams had begun, and there were still people intermittently coming to the entrance of the male dormitory, hoping for the favor of the test god to bless them for a bit smoother testing during the exam.

When Ye Zhou came down one day, he suddenly noticed that on the roof of the car, there were several...apples?

Ye Zhou and Shang Jin looked at each other. Rubbing the apple in their hands and looking all around, they didn't see a trace of a figure.

"Really strange, this car can actually grow apples." And the apples were thoroughly pink, glossy, plump and fragrant. Even if it was the season for eating apples, this kind of apple didn't look cheap. "Would it be when they were worshiping the small three-wheeler, they put them there and forgot to take them?"

Shang Jin licked his lips and said, "It looks very delicious."

Ye Zhou seized it and said, "Can't eat it! It hasn't been washed yet. What's more, this is someone else's."

"Yo, Zhou, we're about to go to wholesale apples in the farmers' market. Did you take the lead to buy a few back?" Zhou Wendao ran over several steps, followed by Liu Yutian. "The apples you bought back looks good."

Ye Zhou put the apples in the car and prepared to go back to the forum to open a lost and found. During exam week, everyone's entertainment program was to browse BBS, so most students should be able to see it. Especially those who came to visit the test god, they're definitely people who often get caught up in the BBS. After doing this, they looked at the two people who were inexplicably paired. "Why are you two gathered together?"

"Heheheh..." Zhou Wendao heavily hooked Ye Zhou's neck and said, "Zhou, lend me your car for a bit."

After Ye Zhou handed the key to him, he asked, "Are you really going to wholesale apples?"

"Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and we're both planning to go sell apples on the street." Zhou Wendao scratched his head and said, "This is the end of the month and there's no money. Why not take a little bit of investment to earn extra money?"

Ye Zhou disagreed, "Who'd celebrate Christmas Eve in exam week? You be careful that you don't lose everything you invested, at the end, only able to hold a pile of apples to survive this month."

"The exam week is also unable to stop the Christmas enthusiasm. Rest assured!" Liu Yutian confidently said, "Last year, I saw girls selling apples, selling one for ten or twenty. How much could one apple cost? Add in the packaging, it's still doubled the profit."

"Whatever." After seeing them go, Ye Zhou realized that he and Shang Jin had decided early in the morning to drive the pedicab to the eat in cafeteria and then go to the library to read. As a result, the mount was lent out without consulting with Shang Jin, and it seemed a bit insincere. Ye Zhou embarrassedly said, "Shang Jin, sorー"

The words hadn't finished, Shang Jin nonchalantly unlocked the bicycle, looked at the distracted Ye Zhou on the side and asked, "Still not going?"

"Go go go." Ye Zhou observed Shang Jin's expression as he unlocked the bike. He really didn't look even a bit offended. Unable to endure his curiosity, he asked, "I didn't ask your decision and I lent out the car to others without your permission when you wanted to use the car. You're not angry?" The main reason was that today's weather was sunny and cloudless, and both of them could go to the library riding their bikes, but Zhou Wendao would certainly have a bit of a hard time buying the apples in bulk using their bikes.