Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Ye Zhou, who had been unable to relax because of his foot injury, finally had the opportunity to live a degenerate “clothes into his outstretched hand, food into his open mouth” life in the dorm.

The chief culprit, Zhan Xing, actually entrusted the heavy responsibility to Zhou Wendao and Chen Shao because he needed to go to basketball practice. Although he really wanted to entrust it to Shang Jin, but he didn’t have the guts, and Shang Jin also wouldn’t listen to him.

Zhan Xing felt very guilty for not helping Ye Zhou.

“If you really feel guilty, just do a little something.” Xu Yangjun slung his arms around his shoulders and followed him towards the stadium.

Zhan Xing felt awkward and said, “I think so too. Isn’t it going to basketball practice?”

“No, there’s one thing you can do.”

“What is it?”

Xu Yangjun smiled mysteriously and came close to Zhan Xing’s ear and muttered something.

Zhan Xing stared blankly at first, then nodded in agreement. “Not a problem, not a problem. Leave it up to me.”

Achoo! Ye Zhou rubbed his nose and turned over. The books borrowed from the library were already read. He wanted to change books, but it was too troublesome.

Regarding books, Ye Zhou loved hard-copy books more. Only by touching the pages did he really feel like he was truly reading.

Chen Shao was keenly aware of Ye Zhou’s mood. He stood in front of Ye Zhou’s bed and said, “Zhou, do you want to get a book?”

“Finished reading all the books. There’s no need.” Ye Zhou took the few books on the bed and stacked them into a pile. “I’ll just look at my phone.”

Zhou Wendao heard this sentence, stood up and said, “Finished reading all the books? Are you going to go borrow a few more?”

Ye Zhou shook his right foot and said, “Am I going to fly to the library?”

Zhou Wendao volunteered, “I’ll carry you there!”

“No need. Reading books for two days, I’m a bit tired and ready to take a break.” Of course, there was also the little fact that Ye Zhou didn’t want to be carried on Zhou Wendao’s back a second time.

“Well, fine.” Zhou Wendao sat down. The mobile phone sent out the ding-ding ring of an SMS. Zhou Wendao suddenly slapped the table and stood up, shouting loudly, “Let Chen Shao carry you on his back!”

“Ah?” Suddenly mentioned, Chen Shao hadn’t yet responded, but he wouldn’t refuse this kind of thing, “That’s fine.”

“No need. It’s too much trouble for you. When my foot is well, I’ll go on my own.”

“No way! You must go.” Zhou Wendao gave a hard wink at Chen Shao, “Chen Shao, you have to work hard.”

Chen Shao frowned and tried his hardest to get some information from Zhou Wendao’s expression, but he apparently failed. However, he also didn’t decline. “Zhou, just go. Anyway, there’s an elevator in the library and it’s near our dorm so it wouldn’t take too much time.”