Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

“I want to get off!!” Ye Zhou also ignored his foot injury. His left foot was on the floor of the car and the right foot was across the guardrail to jump down towards the ground.

“Don’t flail around. For the elderly mobility vehicle, it’s reasonable to say that the operations are simple and should be easy to use.” Shang Jin directly pushed his right leg back into the car. Seeing Ye Zhou still without confidence, he continued, “Rest assured. I have a driver’s license.”

“Is the car driver’s license the same as a pedicab??” Ye Zhou blew his top, “I don’t want to be taken down with you.”

“This kind of vehicle has an average speed of 30 yards [ (mǎ): 0.91 meters] and it’d be difficult to hurt yourself, let alone kill yourself.” Shang Jin stared at the front of the car, saw one pedal at the bottom of the vehicle and wondered, “How can this car only have a throttle and no brake?”

Ye Zhou: “This is the brake!”

Shang Jin touched his chin and said, “Then what about the throttle?”

Ye Zhou sighed, pointed to the handlebar and said, “You turn the handlebar with your hand and the car will go.”

Shang Jin gave it a try. The handlebar really could turn. He looked at Ye Zhou and said, “I didn’t expect you to really know a thing or two.”

Receiving Shang Jin’s praise, Ye Zhou proudly lifted his chin, really bringing his awesomeness to the max. In retrospect, this kind of car could be operated by anyone as long as they had hands and feet, and there seemed to be nothing to be proud of.

Shang Jin got in the car and said, “I’ll go two laps around here first, and I’ll take you to the classroom after I’m familiar with it.”

“Let me go down firstー” Words not yet finished, Ye Zhou’s back was suddenly knocked forward. “You can’t tell me before you start it!!!!”

“Sorry.” Shang Jin didn’t expect that the three-wheeler would be so nimble, just lightly turning the handlebar and it’d scuttle forward with a whoosh. Fortunately, stepping on the brake was relatively easy and didn’t let Ye Zhou be hit too ruthlessly. “Have you held on well?”

Ye Zhou’s two hands clenched the guardrails on both sides and said, “Yes.”

Shang Jin drove the little pedicab two laps in front of the dormitory building. After he’d mastered everything, he headed directly towards the cafeteria.

Halfway through, Ye Zhou’s tensed spirit finally relaxed.

Shang Jin really deserved to be Shang Jin. The first time driving a three-wheeler, except for the unfamiliarity when he just started, he immediately mastered it. The speed was very precise, the braking was gentle, and there was no discomfort at all.

It’s just that looking at the astonished expressions of the surrounding classmates, Ye Zhou regretted not wearing a hoodie.

On Monday morning, a man graceful as an idol drove a half-peeling electric pedicab. In the back of the car, a handsome boy leaned back against the cyclist, his hands placed casually on the armrest on both sides of the car. The two leisurely wandered in the campus, becoming A Uni’s unique scenery.