Not so smart Idea's...

XxNOT EDITEDxX

Pari's P.O.V

I'm in the tour bus,just sitting here because i'm reading a great book right now.Out of the corner of my eye I see Emma run in looking like she just saw a ghost.Mark runs in looking around for something.

"Emma Horan what do you think that was out there!?".Mark says in a stern manner.

"I don't know".Emma said butting her bottom lip probably hopping non Of the boys walk in.

"Next time you do anything close to that I will be tell your uncle Niall you understand me?". Mark says grabbing her chin making Emma look up at him.

"Yes sir".Emma said.While Mark went back to go do something he gets payed for.

"Em what was that about?!?!!!".I say putting my book down.

"I got bored".She say with a shrug.

"Whatever let's go in the stadium".I said getting up.

"Okay". Emma said and started walking out there where screaming fans were.Once were got in there we saw Lou and lux.

"Hiya".Lou said.

"Hey Lou".I said continuing to walk.

"We're are you girls going?".she asked.

"To go explore-to find the boys".I finish elbowing Emma.

"Oh okay". She say and started playing with lux again.While we walked away.

"So are we going to go fined the boys?".Emma asked.

"No of course not! I just said that so she wouldn't tell them".I said and started walking to the room where they control all the microphones and the music stuff like that.

"Why are we going in here pari,We can get in a lot of trouble".Emma said with a worried expression on her face.

"Don't worrie we aren't going to Break anything.But we are going to mess with the security guards".I said turning off a switch that goes to all there ear pieces.

"Pari no Uncle Niall let's Paul deal with us because I've tried doing this stuff before!".Emma whined with her hands over her face.

"Wait what?! You never said that!".I said trying to flip the switch again but it breaks.

"Um Emma we have to go".I say and run out with Emma following Close behind.

"Ha now your the one that always get me in trouble".Emma nervously laughed.

"Let's not talk about this and maybe they won't notice".I said.

_____TWO HOURS BEFORE THE CONCERT STARTS____

Louis's P.O.V

Harry and I we're watching the security guards run around like chickens with there heads cut off because someone broke the switch thing for all I there ear pieces.

"When Paul finds out who broke it and didn't tell him there's gonna be some serious shit going down".I laughed. (A/n Paul is a security guard for them 😘 lol)

"Ya you got that right".Harry said laughing a bit while pari and Emma walk in looking guilty as fuck.

"Hey girls what's up". I asked knowing something was up.

"Nothing!". Pari said.

"Why are you being so defensive?".I asked slanting my eyes at her.

"I-I don't know what your talking about".She stutter.I just rolled my eyes and laid my head on Harry's shoulder bitting his neck.