1 year later

One year later

Emma's 16 and sassier then ever,Pari's going to be 18 and is currently in college in LA.Niall did a solo song and is coming out with an album, Louis's working with Steve aoki on an album. Liam's dating Cher Lloyd had a baby,Zayn's solo career is kicking off. Harry's in the movie Dunkirk.

Pari POV
Emma and I have been in London with Zayn and Gigi for the past two days since Niall and Liam have deserted us here.
I mean it's not the worst,without all the boys Zayn's really chill and there's not that many punishments.
Gigi and Zayn leave really early in the mornings and come back super late so we haven't seen them to much.

"Pari hear me out here, we've been cooped up in this house for what seems like forever. We need to go do something".

"You mean you've been cooped up to long, I've been doing my assignments". I tell her rolling my eyes at her exaggeration.

"Sure if doing your assignments is watching supernatural". She says at the same moment I remember that there's a super natural convention going on.

"You wanna go out right?"

"Yeah!"

" Alright I have an idea, how about I go to ASYLUM 16 while you go do whatever you want, sound good?"

"That sounds great!"

After we both agreed to it we started getting ready, which took about an hour an a half .

"Alright so we'll meet back here at 8?" I ask wondering if that was a good time knowing Zayn won't be back still.

"Yeah sounds good". Emma said as she popped off into the big city of London.

I wonder if I should call a taxi or if I should just walk? It's only a few blocks? Eh might as well.

I get to the lobby and they greet me asking what my plans were I told them as I walked out the big sliding glass door to the pent house.

I got to the convention safe and sound.

Emma's POV

I decided that I'm just going to go out and shop by myself,considering I don't have any friends in London or Close by.

I decided that I wanted to go shopping, so I've been in top shop
For the past three hours and I don't know how I'm going to get it all home. I think I went a little over board cause the total was around £5,370.
I mean what uncle Niall doesn't know won't hurt him right?

It's around 4 and it's starting to get dark,I take a taxi back to uncle Zayn's house drop off the bags and start heading down stairs back to the lobby before I see uncle Zayn and Gigi walking down the hallway.

Fuck

I run back up the stairs and into his apartment. I quickly shove all the bags under the bed, with the remaining I cram into the closet.

I take off my shoes and throw on a tee shirt off the ground while running to the front room, jumping on the couch. Right as they walk in.

"Hey em, where's pari?" Uncle Zayn asked setting down his coat and keys while Gigi shut the door. I quickly shoot pari a text saying get home ASAP.