Christmas!!!!!

A/N Is it bad if I only do Niall and Emma's Christmas?? We'll to bad cause I am😂😂 XxNOT EDITEDxX!!!!!

Niall's P.O.V

Emma and I are heading to Ireland!mam,dad and Greg are at home right now.Emma and I are like twenty minutes away from the house.

"So Em,are you happy that we're going to have family time!".I say continuing to drive.

"Yes cause then I don't have to wake up early for your interviews and get a spanking cause I was "messing about".She said doing the hand motions to "messing around".I laughed in response.

"You pull some weird shit kid,Like playing with a marble?".I chuckled.

"It gets pretty boring when your in me shoe's".Emma said looking up at me with a fuck you look.

"You should never be bored unless your a boring person".I say switching lanes.

"We'll that's why I was playin with the marble! Goodness". She laughed. I pulled in to the drive way and there was a fan on the sidewalk.I get out and go take a picture with her and talk for a little before going to get are bags and go inside.

"Grandma".Emma said dropping her duffle bag in witch I trip over and fall on me face!

"I'm so sorry uncle Niall are you okay".Emma said biting back a laugh.

"Ya I'm fine".I said getting up and tickling her while me mam and dad laugh at us.

"Stop your killing me".She giggled.

"I'm not stopping until you say I'm the bestest uncle in the whole word!".I said tickling her little tummy.

"T-that's not even a real word!".Emma said laughing so hard she was starting to cry.

"I don't care I'm not stoping until you say it".I said

"Okay o-okay your the best uncle in the whole world,stop now".She giggled.

"Nope you didn't say BestEST".I said looking down at her with a big grin.

"Your the bestEST uncle!!".She said with a laugh.

"Okay I'll stop now".I said looking up to see my parents gone but to see Greg looking at us with a small smile.

"Here Em why don't you go bring your bag up stairs".I said getting up.

"But uncle nia-"."What did we talk about in the car?".I said in a stern tone.

"Never mind".I heard her say and grab her bag and run upstairs.I walked over to Greg and smiled.

"Haven't seen you in a while".He said said hugging me.

"You too,so where's my nephew".I said giving him a questionable look

"At home but I'll bring him and Denise tomorrow,I wanted to meet my daughter".He said looking at me with sympathy.

"I don't know I've never talked about you with her before,I don't want to spring something on her that I don't think she can handle.".I said biting me lip.

"She's 11 I think she can handle it Ni".He said.

"But your the one that didn't even want her in the first place!".I said but I didn't mean to say out loud.

"She's my daughter!!You have no right to keep me from meeting her!!!".Greg yelled back.

"You haven't raised her,Mam,Dad,and I have and you think I can't keep her from meeting you!".I said but lowered me voice a little.

"It doesn't mattyer she's my daughter by blood niall!!!! If I have to I'll drag this to court!You know as her birth father the court will speak in my favor!".He yelled glaring at me.

"Why Greg so they can dig up the dirt about you?!?".I said why an I saying these things I really need To stop he's going to end up killing me!

"Niall I swear to god! I don't care about any of that shit! Either you let me meet her or I'll meet her my way and trust me that's not something your going to enjoy! I mean you do remember you're part of the worlds biggest boyband! What're your fans gonna think when you keep a father from meeting his child! And don't think I'm going to get in trouble from the court it's not like I abandoned her or mistreated her or never asked about her! I was just so confused but now i want a chance to be the father I wasn't able to be back then! So don't you dare try stopping me from this second chance! I mean have you even told her about me! What kind of an uncle does that make you?! Does she even know that when her mother was pregnant with her you told me to get her aborted?!".He spoke with anger in the beginning but soften up towards the end.

"Y-y-you can't tell her that! I'm h-her favorite of all the guys! That'll ruin our relationship forever! Please Greg you can't do that to me! It's not fair!".I said think about how this will effective her.

"The abortion talk was years ago! Stop bringing it up now! I mean there's was a huge difference beet ten then and now Greg!".I said rubbing my Temples worrying about all this.

"Doesn't matter little brother! You have a choice either give her to me willingly....or else I'm sorry to say this but I'll see you in court! And I have Denise on my side as well I doubt the judge would say no because there's a motherly figure at my house that 5 irresponsible boys can't provide!".I mean he dose have a point but I'm all she's ever had and she's all I've ever had I can't just give her up like that!What am I going to do?

"Y-you r-really will take me to c-court will you big brother? I thought you were supossed to protect me not be my enemy".I said.

"End of discussion little brother .I don't want to talk about this anymore! I've given you my choices!And I don't want to hurt you but god dammit Niall!! This isn't just someone this is my baby girl! My daughter whom I haven't seen in years and now that I have the chance to I'm not letting her be taken away this easily!".He said raising his voice again.

"Fine! I see you've clearly made your desicion! But remember this:I will under no circumstances let Emma find out about you just so you can leave and hurt her again when you've lost interest in her!".I said an with that I went upstairs...to start packing up I can't stay here knowing he's taking me to court!

"Emma come on we're going get your stuff together and let's go".I said in a grumbly mood.

"But what about Christmas?and Grammy and grandad??".Emma said.

"Don't worry about it".I said and started to call Josh.

"Go get in the car while I talk to your uncle josh".I said kissing her head.

"Okay uncle Niall".she said going down stairs carrying her bag.

"Hey josh.....

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N
Are you guys mad at me?😂I had this planned for a while!!

I'm sorry but this is going to be a really short Authors note!!!

But thank you for reading vote,comment,follow,love this story😂😂Idk

THIS IS NOT EDITED!!!

My friend PriyankaDesai7 helped me write it you guys should read her story is the bomb I love it and I think you will too!!!!

Goal's

Votes25
Comments 10