Finally back home...

Not XxEditedxX

Louis P.O.V

We're on are way home we have like twenty minutes till were home I'm SOO because I haven't slept in MY bed for like six months!Well I guess Harry and I's now,huh.

"Uncle Niall can we go to sleep when we get home?".Emma yawned asking Niall resting her head on Ni's shoulder.

"Ya babe it's past your bed time anyway".Niall said holding her hand and rubbing his thumb on her hand.

"I don't have a bedtime uncle Niall you just made that up".She said looking at him with disbelief written on her face.

"You got a bed time at home,Just not on tour".Niall said while the car stopped.

"Yay were home!I can't wait to jump on my bed!".Emma yelled once she got out of the car.

"Hey Quiet people are sleeping". I said gesturing to Zayn,Liam,Pari, and Harry.

"Oh sorry uncle Louis".Emma giggled.

"Can I wake up uncle zayn?".Emma asked Niall.

"Uh I don't know zayn gets pretty grumpy".He said but I think it's a great idea she's not going to get in trouble cause we told her she could!

"I think that's a great idea, why don't you wake all of them up while me and your uncle Niall get the stuff off the car".I said while Niall gave me a are 'you serious look'.

I watched as she picked up a leaf and started dragging it around Liam's face,Until he woke up.

"What the fuc-".Emma gasped.

"Uncle Liam it's naughty to swear!".She said and flicked his nose.

"Hey now you can't flick my nose,I'm in charge remember".Liam laughed getting up and pointing a finger at her.

"Liam will you help us?".I asked him walking in to the house carrying some bags.

"Sure".

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up uncle Liam and now on to uncle Harry!

I put my finger in my mouth, licked it and pulled it out an stuck it in uncle hazzy's ear I hope he reacts like uncle Liam!

His eyes open and I pull my finger out.

"What in the bloody hell was that".He said quite angry,He's pretty scary when he's mad!

"Uh-uh Uncle Niall".I yelled running in for the house,But uncle haz pulled me back.

"You think you can just get out of this if you call Niall?I don't think so".He said really really calmly.

"Hey what's going on?".Uncle Louis asked coming out of the house.

"We'll Emma woke my up by giving me a wet willy".Uncle hazza said,I though that's what they were called!

"Is that true?".Uncle Louis asked me.

"We'll ya but you said I could wake them up and uncle Liam didn't get mad".I said giving him my absolute best puppy eye's!I really hope my uncle Niall doesn't walk out here!!

"Ya I did,Didn't I but I never once said you could rudely wake them up".Uncle Lou said giving me a look.

"We'll I think a nice spanking will fix this,What about you Harry?".Uncle Louis asked uncle Harry.

"I think so,What should it be with;Their's SOO many implements to choose from".Uncle Harry said making me wish I didn't just do what I did!

"No!!!!I got a spanking yesterday".I said trying to get out of Uncle haza's grip!