20~Outside adventures

Pari's P.O.V

I'm currently outside in the rain playing imaginary with Emma because Liam threatened to lock me out side all night if I didn't SOO here I am.

I followed Emma down this trail she insisted going on we heard a lot of Toad's and saw a rabbit.

"Pari we need to catch one!".Emma said running over to this little swamp.

"Okay but don't fall in".I said while I tried help her catch one.

After like an hour we caught a toad,but then let it go.

"So what should we do now?".Emma asked getting up starting to walk more down the trail.

"How far dose this trail go".I asked looking around.

"I don't know".She responded and started running down it.I started running too so I catch up could to her.

"Look there's a tree we could climb it".I said walking over to it and sat down on one of the branches while Emma followed.

Niall's P.O.V

I was getting ready to go out with my princess and Zayn,Perrie,Louis,Liam and Eleanor.

Emma and pari are going to stay with Harry cause obviously they can't go to a pub.

Were about to leave but I can't find the girls,oh ya,they went to go play.

Oh we'll

____ONE HOURS LATER____

Pari's P.O.V

Emma and I were in a tree when we heard Harry yell something.

"Pari did you hear what uncle Harry said".She asked me.

"No but I think we should head back the rain is getting heaver". I said getting up and helping her down.

"Witch way did we come?".She asked,I thought to myself witch way did we come?

"Um I don't know why don't we just go this way I said and started walking and hearing the yelling get louder.

I saw Harry walking really really fast he looked mad so that's not good.

Emma ran to Harry and hugged him I'm guessing she didn't pick up on the angry look?

"I cached a toad".She told him excitedly.

"I don't care,I've been calling you both for the last ten minuets".Harry said pretty sternly and smacked her bum. "ow".

"Fuck off you can't tell us what to do".I said defending my rep.

"Priyanka don't you ever speak to me like that again you little brat".Harry said shooting a glare at me.

"You have no fucking right to tell me to do anything you little dick".I said looking him in the eyes. He looked as if he was going to explode in anger or something.

"Go to your room and stay there you ungrateful little brat nobody likes you".He exploded in anger.I looked at him with hurt filled eyes and ran through all the trees and started crying.

I looked back to see him cuddling and carrying Emma so I pick up my pace and ran in the house not caring if I got mud on the carpet or not.I got to the stairs and heard Harry mumble.

"Stupid brat always taking things for granted".Once I got to my room I changed out of my soaking wet close and cried in to one of the pillow's completely soaking it.

Emma's P.O.V

"I don't care I've been calling you both for the last ten minuets".Uncle Harry said to pari and I.