Bongs &Busted bumpers

Zayns P.O.V

As I pulled Emma away from the rest of the boys into the house, I thought 'If the bag she had was in my suitcase how did she get it?' Then an idea came to mind what if it came from her? That's when I got furious.
How did she manage to get it? I can understand experimenting but carrying it on you? That's just plain ignorant!

" Go sit in the room you first put your bag in". I told her to try and get some time to calm down a bit and figure out how she managed to get ahold of weed?

I went outside for a smoke, before you say anything the boys know they just don't approve of it. I'm trying to quit but it's just so hard!

I finished my cigarette and when inside,walking to the room Emma was in to find that she wasn't there?
Well maybe she went to the bathroom?
Nothing.
Hungry?
Nope.
All I could think about was that Niall would kill me if I lost his niece!

I started to get angry. Of course this was intentional she wanted to get out of her punishment!

I decided to get a sweatshirt since it was kinda chilled out. As I was looking for a sweatshirt ,I saw that cd.
I still have my weed.
Wait what?
How could that be?
If Emma had it then...
She didn't take mine that was her's.

It makes sense, but how did she get it? That will be dealt with later I guess.

I walk to find Pari as most the time that's were Emma is.

I check in there rooms but no luck, I look out side to fine her on the edge of the pool reading.

I open my mouth to say something but before I could,
" Disturb me and you'll die". Came from Pari's mouth. I raised my hands in a sign of peace which she gladly ignored.

Emma's P.O.V
Right when Zayn left I got up looking for somewhere to go so I didn't have to explain my self just yet. As I was turning the corner in to the hallway I bumped Into someone which turned out to be Luke. Good someone that's not mad at me.

"Oh sorry  I didn't see you there, I'm used to seeing people at eye level".  Luke said with a reassuring smile even though I'm pretty sure he just insulted me.

" It's fine  ". I said but kept walking so he would know I didn't want to talk.

"I thought you were in trouble?". Luke asked as I'm trying to walk away until he's says this. My eye widen thinking he's going to make me go back to Zayn.

" No actually it wasn't mine , so uncle Zayn let let me leave". I say turning back to look him in the eye.

"Oh alright , better not get caught with that stuff again. Yours or not that's asking for trouble." Luke explains and starts to walk away.

Yeah it sure is, the only chill one about weed is uncle Zayn. But even he won't let me smoke, I got into his stash last April and haven't turned back. It's a pretty daily thing now as it chills me out so I can deal with how annoying things can be with living with uncle Niall. Anyways I developed my own weed bag but it's kind of smell proof? I've almost been caught a couple times cause it makes my duffel reek of weed, I have to be carful of when I open my bag. Pari knows but not that it's an all the time thing or she might snitch but gotta do what you gotta do. I need to think of a spot for tonight, I think I'm going to go scoop around.