5~Jealously

niall's p.o.v

"hey em it's time to wake up".I say nicely while shaking Emma.

"no uncle nini it's to early".she says rubbing her eyes.

"come on its time to get up".I say getting a little annoyed.

"No".she says while putting her face in the pillow.

"I'm going to wake up pari and when I come back you need to be In the shower". I say and walk to paris room to wake her up.

"pari hun time to wake up".I say still in a sweet tone.

"do I have to niall".she says opening her eyes.

"I'm sorry to say but yes now go get in the shower". I say and walk back to Emma's room to see shes still a sleep that girl.I go in to her room and grab her hair brush and smack her bum with it.

"oww uncle niall that hurt what was that for".she screams at me with a tear on cheek.

"I told you to get in the shower didn't I and don't scream at me".I say in a father like tone.

"Yes sir".she says and gets up and goes to the bathroom while I leave to go get ready.

---------every one is up and ready for the day-------------------

Zyan's pov

We're going to the doctors today for Emma and pari's shots.

"Emma pari Time to go".niall yells while Emma and pari come running down the stairs.

"No running in the house".liam says being daddy direction.

"Sorry Liam".pari says.

"Sorry uncle Liam where are we going".she says happy like always.

"We're going to the doctors".louis says cheerfully.

"Wait why".pari says.

"Ya why".emma says.

"Because you guys need shots so that we can go on tour".i says nicely.

"No I don't want to".pari says being stubborn like always.

"Sorry kiddo but you have to so you don't get sick".harry says.

"Haha Paris scared to go to the doctors".Emma said.

"Emma don't make fun of people or you'll be over my knee got it". Harry says while Emma nods her head.

"Ok then let's go to the doctors".Liam says and we all get in the car and drive to the doctors.

_________doctors office________

Liam's pov

Hopefully this goes well.

"Emma horan and priyanka desai the doctor is ready to see you". the nurse said to the girls as they walked with Niall to get there shots.

Pari's pov

God help me I'm so scared I have not had any shots since I was 11 for middle school I forgot how they feel.

The nurse comes in with a tray and sets it down on a table next to Emma and Niall.Wait why is Emma sitting on Niall's lap.Ahh he's holding her that so cute.taking a mental picture because that's so cute.while I was thinking how cute Emma and Niall were the nurse was all ready done with Emma and came over to me.

"Can I see your arm Hun".she says nicely.

"No".i say and rip my arm out of her hands.

"Pari cooperate or you know what will happen".niall says getting up.