2~bed time trouble

emma's P.O.V

I wake up on the couch next to uncle niall waiting for pari to get here but i guess i fell aseep.I get up a walk towarrds her room but i hear a door open and a girl walks out i think it's pari!?!?

"hi you must be pari i'm emma".I say in a happy voice.

"hi nice to meet you emma". she says shly.

"nice to meet you too pari".i say

"so do you want to she the whole house?".i asked.

" um sure?". pari said

"k follow me".i say

"so this is my room ,thats uncle niall's room ,that's uncle harry's room that's ...............

that's the dinner room and that's the kitench, living room, bath room and that's the whole house".I say nicely.

"so don't talk to much do you".i say right when uncle niall walk's out of his room.

"Emma that's not very nice say sorry to pari or you can take a trip over my knee".uncle niall says very sterly.

"sorry pari i didn't mean it like that ". i say

"it's ok". pari says nicely

"hey do you want to meet every one".uncle niall asked pari.

"ya sure". she replided

Pari's P.O.V

so i guess that i'm meeting one direction i'm so happy on the in side but on the out side i'm really chill.so I walk in to the living room and see the rest of one direction.

"hello there love". louis says man I love him.

"hi".i say looking down at my feet.

"hey no need to look at your feet ".harry says to me. omg i'm dieing i side right now!!!!

"i'm harry ".harry says.

"I know who you guys are your one direction". i say going out of my confrt zone {a/n sorry don't know if that is spelled right or not}

"so why don't you and emma go do something while we talk about something". liam says in a father like tone.

"k uncle liam".emma says in her little girl like vioce. she's so sweet.

"k".I replie

so we go in to emma's room and there is a huge t.v.

she trun's it on some show is on icarly i think.

___________________________bed time___________________________________________

liam's P.O.V

"Girls bed time". I yelled up to emma's room. no respons huh mabey they didn't hear me. I get to emma's room and there not there war are they.

"Pari Emma come on bed time".I say for the 2 time. still no respons

"Pari emma i'm going to give you one more change". i say.still no respons. k i'm pissed now.

"hey Zayn have you seen the girls". i say with hope.

"ya they ran and hide under niall's bed when you called them".Zayn said with a pissed off look.

"hey will you spank emma I have to deal with Pari".I asked nicely

"YA sure" was his respons befor getting up and going to niall's room.i walk in to see emma and Pari under the bed.

"hey I told you two 3 times that it was bed time and you didn't lessin.i say and emma all ready has tears in her eyes.

"come on emma".Zayn says.emma and Zayn leave.

"come on pari over my lap".i say in a father like tone

"liam please don't ".pari baggs

"sorry you should of lissented to me ". i say

"yes sir". she say's while getting over my lap

"do you know why you are getting this spanking" .I ask whlie resting my hand on her bum.

"y-yes i didn't lissen to you when you said time for bed".she said while crying.

"thats right baby". i say trying to calm her down.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack she was crying harder into my leg.smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.I only gave you 25 because this was her first spanking.

"it's ok baby girl your forgiven".i say in to her ear

"i'm sorry LiLi", she said. i picked her up and huged her than i tucked her in.

" good night pari".i say

"good night LiLi". was her respons

_________________________emma's spanking______________________________________

emma's P.O.V

"come on". uncle Zayn said sterly.

"no please i'm sorry uncle Zayn i'll go to bed right now i promis".I say trying to aviod a spanking from Zayn.

"sorry kiddo you didn't lissen to uncle liam so your going to get this spanking if you like it or not".uncle Zayn said getting annoyed by me.

"NO".i say though tears.

"YES now you can get over my knee or I can force you over my knee which with it be".uncle Zayn said getting mad.i just stood my ground and did not go over to him.

"OK hard way it is".uncle Zayn said mad. and with that he when't over to my and picked me up and put me over his lap.

smack

"OWW uncle Zayn that hurts".I say though tears

"it's supost to hurt babygirl".uncle Zayn says

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack "please stop i'll be good".i say sobbing into uncle zyan's leg.

"only 20 more babygirl".uncle Zayn says nicely.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.He pick's me up being careful of me bum.

"i"m sorry that I had to do that baby girl but you have to start lissening to us if we tell you to do something ok?".uncle Zayn says in a soft tone .

"yes yir uncle zyanie". I say while we hug.

"hey uncle Zaynie can I sleep with you to night.i say in a sweet voice.

"of chorse you can babygirl". uncle Zayn says.

"I love you emma you know that right and we only spank you because we care about you". he says very sweet and nice

"I know that uncle Zaynie and I love you to".i say. i lay down on his bed next to him.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*{a/n} so what do you think i spen't a LOT of time on it hope you like it vote comment love ya~