22~Trouble with Tomilnson's

Louis's P.O.V

I woke up to phoebe jumping on the bed me and Harry were sharing for the night.

"Phoebe what are ya doin".I said opening just one of my eyes to see her jumping in the middle of Harry and I.

"We'll Lottie and fizzy told me to come and wake you and Harry up!".She said snuggling up to next me.

"Oh did they now".I responded closing my eyes.

"Yep".

"Okay".I said getting up to go shower.

I turned on the water and got in.I started thinking about everything that was going on and it finally came to thought that pari and Emma have been fighting a LOT,Like everything Emma dose pari net picks at her for it and visa versa.It's really starting to get annoying.

So me and the boys decided that were going to have pari and Emma stay home because they've been fighting and Lottie's in trouble because she prank called are management thinking it would be funny we'll it's not!So there going to stay home and bond together!Hopefully...

I got out of the shower and grabbed a pair of boxers,Skinny jean's,A T-shirt and walked to get my toms.I saw that Harry was still asleep so I quietly walked out to go to the kitchen down stairs.

"Louis".Daisy said jumping in to my arms.

"Daisy you can't be jumping on people like that you could get really hurt or hurt the person you jumped on".Mum yelled from the kitchen.

"Mum it's fine I saw her coming".I said walking down the stairs to see the rest of my sisters.I scolded Lottie while she gave me an confused look.

"Why do you keep scolding me I didn't do anything!".She yelled.

"Don't yell at me I'm your older brother you should respect me and yes you did!".I said shooting her glare.

"Whatever".She said walking away probably going to her and fizzy's room.

"What are we going to do today?".Felicite asked.

"We'll I don't know yet but were not saying in this house".I said sitting down.

____TWO HOURS LATER____

Lottie's P.O.V

I'm glad there finally gone.I walked out of my room to go find pari and Emma since I'm in charge!

"Emma come here".I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Ya Lottie".She said happily looking up at me.

"Where's pari?".I asked looking down at her.

"I don't know I don't like her anymore".She answered getting a sour look on her face.

"We'll find her".I said quite meanly.

"O-okay".She said walking away slowly.

I walk to the living room to sit down on the couch,A couple minutes later Emma came back walking towards me while she pulled pari by her hand.

"Here she is!".She said looking a tad grumpy.

"Okay,Listen here and listen we'll you little brats,let's get one thing straight I don't care how much time you spent with the boys especially my brother but things are different around here. He's MY brother and there HIS friends not yours if anyone in this room has a right to be close with the boys it's me!So unless you want me to make your lives hell which I will stay away from them and don't you dare get me in trouble for anything or else....".I said glaring at both of them before walking away.