Web of lies

Zayn's P.O.V

Right now, I'm laying in bed listening to Harry and Louis yelling at each other about how Harry's never dun pot blah blah blah,since Louis beat Harry's arse ;when he saw it a week ago.Those girls are so lucky I spanked them instead of letting Louis that wouldn't have bin good!

"Zayn!".I heard Liam yell,I groaned not wanting to get up but decided It's a good idea. I got up off my bunk and headed toward the sitting area were Liam was holding my pack of cigarettes. Ha ya I told them I was quitting,This is gonna be fun. Note the sarcasm.

"Uh ya Li? Wh-what's up".I stuttered knowing this isn't going to go well for me.

"What was this doing here with your set of keys?".Liam asked sounding pissed as fuck. Oh ya, I went for a smoke last night when everyone was sleeping and set them on the table, and didn't pick them back up.

"Uh can I get back to you on that?". I asked nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"No zayn you can't "get back to me" on that because you told all of us that you were quitting, But obviously you didn't". Liam said motioning to the cigarettes.

"Ya, we'll you know how it goes, it's uh hard".I said thinking that he'll forget about it and we can just move on.

"Well Zayn you lied to all of us, so I'm thinking it's time to call Paul".Liam said picking his phone up.

"Come on Li please we have a show to night,He would beat me bloody".I begged knowing Paul would be the most hurt because he was "helping" me with quitting.But by that I mean he took me to the back room and whooped my ass for about an hour,lecturing me about how smoking kills.

"Fine then,I guess I'll spank you,come with me". Liam said grabbing my arm.

"What? No Liam please, why can't this just be forgotten?". I asked trying to stall him.

"Because if the girls lied about something like this it surely wouldn't be 'forgotten' ". Liam said dragging me in to the stadium.

"Liam come on I'm 22 years old, I don't need a spanking! Besides Smoking is my decision!". I said while Liam had stopped dragging me.

"I get that, But you still lied to us and lying a a Big No no". Liam said pulling off his belt.

"Trouser down bend over the couch".Liam said with a straight stern face, not his usual smiling happy face; no wonder the girls are always sobbing after a spanking with him.

"Liam you can't be serious! I'm older then you! You can't do this!". I said feeling like I wanted to cry, My best mate is gonna spank me? That's utterly humiliating!

"Now, before I call Paul and tell him what's bin going on". Liam said doubling over his belt.

"Fine,but can you just tell me how many I'm getting?".I said pulling down my jeans and bending over then couch.

"I'm not counting". Liam said Smacking down the belt on my poor bum.

Liam's P.O.V

"I actually thought you quit smoking,But no was just lying to us the whole time!

WHAP

"Ah Liam I'm sorry!".

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

"L-Li please I wouldn't lie anymore just please stop!". Zayn said his voice being no wear near stable, but he still isn't crying so obviously the message isn't getting through.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP