21~Candy shop I think Not

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up next to pari because we were have BFF,sisterly bonding time last night that's why we don't fight....that much.

I got up and grabbed me green 5c iPhone from the charger.I walked out the door when something caught my eye.I saw a wallet on a night table in uncle Niall and Louis's room.I don't think you guys know this but I have very sticky fingers!

I started to walk in the room and saw uncle Louis and Niall asleep...Perfect opportunity to get some pounds.I stepped carefully over to the night table and Rummaged through....Uncle Louis's wallet?Maybe?

Wait yup it's his he has his driving license in here,nice to know.I hurried and grabbed a few pounds when I dropped one normally this would be no problem since home has carpet but uncle Harry's house has hard wood flooring.

I looked over and thankfully they were still sleeping,Thank the good lord!!

I tiptoed out of there room and walked back to pari and I's.

"Pari wake up".I said shaking her shoulder.

"Why fuck would you wake me up this early the sun isn't even up".She angrily looking at me.

"Because I wanna go to the candy shop a couple block's away and I wanted to know,if you wanted to come with me".I said really wanting her to say yes!Cause I don't think I can go with out her.

"Sure let's go". She said going to get dressed.

"I'll meet you down stairs".I said slipping on my converse and grabbing my uncle Niall's jumper cause it's raining,I wouldn't want to get me own jumper soaked!

Before I walked down stairs,I walked back in to uncle Niall and Louis's room to write a note of where we're going and stuck it on his phone.

I ran down stairs and stopped when I saw robin and Ann watching the Telly in the living room pari then met me by the door before opening it very quietly and stepping out.

"Come on you lil brat".Pari said walking ahead.

"Brat why am I a brat".I asked with my arms crossed.

"Because you always get me in trouble,follow me around,get yourself in trouble which makes me in trouble because you followed me while you caused trouble and I'm the oldest so that's why you're a brat!".She said still walking ahead.

"Ya we'll your like my big sister and I have to follow you around because if I don't then I have to follow uncle Niall around and that's no fun!".I stated because it's true it's not fun to follow uncle Niall he's always walking around or sitting down talking to boring old grown up's!

"Your still a brat to me".She said with a laugh.

"I'll tell uncle Liam that you called me a brat".I said

"Listen you little pest,you have gotten me in to so much trouble,You are in no position To be threatening me!".She said to me.

"Bitch please".I said looking at her while we stopped walking in this ally.

I started to turn me head when pari slapped me on my cheek!It really hurt that's when I started to cry because she's me best friend we'll not any more thing really change now!

I started to cry more in to me hands.

"Oh look it's the little brat trying to guilt me".She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.

"No I'm not".I said looking up at her wiping my tears with my sleeve.

"That's the best you could come up with?Really?".She said crossing her arms.I cried a little more be for running away to go home cause pari doesn't like me any more!