Fighting over custody

Pari's P.O.V

I was "overhearing" Niall,Greg,and the social serves worker over a three way Skype call.

"We would like to conduct a seven day trail in which you and your brother Mr.Greg Horan will be assessed on how we'll you can be a guardian to Miss. Emma Horan". The social worker said Affirmatively.

"Of course, anything to get my daughter". Greg said.

"Alright ma'm,I'll have her pack her bags, she'll be ready in the morning". Niall said in a more professional way. With that they said bye and signed off.

Niall got up from the table and walked to the bunks were I pretended to be asleep. He went to his bunk were Emma was asleep and got back in bed to go to sleep.

Niall's P.O.V

I just got off the phone with Greg and the social worker.I walked back to my bunk to see my babygirl peacefully asleep in my bunk. I laid down and went back to sleep.

___ONE HOUR LATER__

I woke up to Emma snuggling in to my side.

"Good morning". I said kissing her forehead.

"Come on we've got a big day ahead off us". I said getting out of the bunk and picking Emma up bridle style and walked out to the table area. I sat Emma down on one of the chairs since I almost tripped over her having a blanket around her.

"So Emma you know about how I'm going to court with your dad". I said clasping my hand together, waiting for a response while she nodded her head.

"Well the courts decided that you should spend a week with your father, and then a week back with me". I said with a sigh, Seeing her cross her arms.

"We'll what if I don't want to go with him". Emma said arms crossed over her chest.

"You don't have a choice babes". I said looking at her with a stern glare.

"Anyway your leaving tomorrow, Maybe he'll take you over to granddads or grandmother's house". I said with a small smile to reassure her about this.

"So let's start packing". I said while Emma got up and stomped over to grab her bag and started to pack it up.

The next morning was... let's just say rough.

"Come on we need to be heading out". I said yawning and grabbed the keys to the SUV.

Once we got to the airport and she had to bored the plan, she wouldn't let go of me.

" alright babe come on now you got to go".I said hugging her.

" No I don't want to!". Emma said digging her head in to my side.

"Behave or once you come back I'll give you the spanking of a life". I threatened kissing her fore
head. I had to pull her off of me and make the social worker grab her hand.  I waved bye before walking back to the SUV and having mark drive off.

__A FEW HOURS LATER_

Emma's P.O.V

I'm currently on a plane to
Ireland to go spend time with my dad that I have never met.I'm so excited!  Note the sarcasm.

I don't understand why uncle Niall just springged this on me the night before.

I just wanna jump off this plan! But the social workers flying with me, so that ideas out. I can't run away from them at the airport because, I'm sure uncle Niall would hear and "He told me to behave or once I come back he'll give me the spanking of my life". Ya I don't believe that but whatever.