Bad day to prank

XxNot editedxX

Pari's P.O.V
I was sleeping when my alam went off.I know what your thinking you don't go to school!I set a alam because I wanted to play some pranks on the boys and their girlfriend's and I wanted to do something "nice" for them cause I mean that's what I Do.I walked to go wake up Emma because she wanted to help to.
I got up and since daylight saving started I had to wake up 3 hours earlier because it was light out at 6.I walked to my closet and pulled out Rope,4 Buckets,Purple paint,blue paint,Hot pink paint,Green paint,Flour,Purple food Coloring,and that's about it.
I poured purple paint in to one of the bucket's,Next I let her pour the blue paint in to one of the buckets,Then I poured the Hot pink in to the last bucket.
We walked slowly/quietly in to Niall's room and In to the bath room grabbed a hand full of Flour and putt it in their hair dryer.Since I was in There I decided to put the Hott paint on the top of the door.
We walked out and walked back to my room.
We then went to Liam's room and taped food coloring tablets to the shower head and putt the purple paint on the door.
Next We when to zayn's I decided to tell Emma to put flour all over the floor just because,I then putt the green paint bucket on the door.
Finally Emma and I walked in to the Larry room I got Two Crayola colored marker and Drew on there faces some weirded things!
Then We finished by putting the blue paint bucket on the door.
OKAY!!Were done!I'm gonna go back to sleep!!!!!I walked back to my room and went to sleep.
I woke up to yelling,An a lot of yelling!I got up got Emma up and walked out to see Niall and Alisha covered in Hot pink paint and flour.
Liam and Sophia had stained purple paint and neon orange skin, probably because of the food colouring tablets.
Next there were Harry and Louis they looked normal just stuff on there face.
THEN there was Zayn and perrie,Perrie looked like she got the prank and Zayn,Zayn looked like he could kill!His eyes were very dark for the first time ever he actually scared me.
"P-Pari Uncle Z-ayn looks really M-mad"Emma whispered in my ear studdering a bit.
"Ya he dose doesn't he".I whispered back.I don't think they have notice us yet!
Emma just nodded her head.
Zayn looked over at us and his eyes turned darker,I didn't know that was possible!
"You two did this didn't you?".Zayn spoke with pure anger.
"Y-yeah".Emma giggled I don't think she understands that this was not the time to mess with them!
"So you think this is funny,Are you going to think it's funny when your over my knee getting your ass beat?".Zayn said while Perrie Hit him in the chest.
"Zayn calm down it was just a joke,they just wanted to have some fun!".Perrie said smiling at Emma and I.
"Girls go start cleaning up the mess,so we can talk about your punishment's".Liam said looking quite angry as we'll.

"Okay uncle Liam".

"K".I responded.Emma started to walk up stairs to.Clean but I pulled her back.

"No we are not going to go clean up the mess were going to go outside".

"But pari it's cold out an uncle Niall will be mad an-".She rambled before I cute her off.

"Oh we'll you only live once why not we're getting in trouble anyways,It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission".I said handing her,her coat.

"Okay but if uncle Niall's really mad I'm blaming it on you".Emma whispered while she walked outside in to the cold morning air.

"Fine".I said shutting the door quietly.We walked out and sat on the stone bench they have in their back yard.

"Do you think we're going to be in a lot of trouble?".Emma asked fiddling with her thumbs.

"I'm thinking they aren't taking this as a joke SOO I think were gonna be in a bit of trouble but not major,But then again we haven't been the best Behaved for a while so...I don't know I guess".I said thinking what's the worst they could do?

"Ya I guess".

"Girl's where are you".I heard Louis yell.

"Do you wanna hide?".I asked Emma.She Started to nod like crazy.