Telly troubles

Niall's P.O.V

Thing's with Greg weren't getting any better, Greg has served me with court date papers.

The court date was July 10th
I think I don't know,I'll have to read over the papers again.

Tours bin fine besides the girls being there troublesome selfs.
I heard what happened with zayn and Liam about Zayns smoking.A couple weeks ago; hearing about that just made Liam out to be daddy direction even more.

"Uncle Niall! Pari's being mean to me!". A Whiney Emma yelled. I rolled me eyes at that and started to read over the paper work the Greg left me again, before hearing pari yell this time.

"Niall tell Emma to stop being so annoying!". I groaned, and got up heading to the back of the bus were the girls are.

"What's going on back here? What's the need for all the yelling,Hmm?". I asked getting a little irritated with the fact that there yelling and interrupting me working time.

"Pari's being mean cause she won't let me watch what I want to!". Emma whined trying to tug the remote out of her hand.

"Take turns, and keep it down If I have to come back here again because I heard yelling it's not going to be good for ether of you". I said givin them a stern glare.

"Okay". Pari said leaving Emma just nodding "okay". I walk back to the table and start reading over the packet again, I decided it would be best if I called up my lawyer and talked to him about all this.

"Hey Kevin....".

__ONE HOUR LATER___

"Alright see you then bye".
I said and hung up the phone hearing groans coming from the bunks looking back I see Harry getting out of Louis's bottom bunk.

"Sleep good?". I chuckled having him groan a no.

"All I've been hearing was Pari and Emma whispering fighting for like the last hour". Harry said sitting down next to me.

"I guess I did only tell then not to yell". I said to myself.

Emma walked up and sat right next to Harry laying her head on he's shoulder.

"What's up babe". Harry said brushing the little baby hairs from her forehead. Since her hair was in a ponytail.

"Pari still won't take turns on the tv,I didn't yell at her cause I know I would of gotten in trouble so I jut came back here". Emma said and started pouting.

"Good job babe, finally thinking before you do". Harry said while Emma crawled in to his lap so she could lay her head in the crook of Harry's neck.

I got up and walked back to pari seeing her watching keeping up with the Kardashian.

"Pari why aren't you taking turns with Emma?". I asked giving her a look.

"Because she'll pick something stupid like spongeBob". Pari said rolling her eyes.

"I don't need your disrespect
Priyanka, all I did was ask a simple question". I said getting really irritated by her disrespect.

"And all I didn't was give a simple answer". She said rolling her eyes at me once again.

"You know what, I've had enough of this". I said yanking her up by her arm and pulling her over my lap.

I grabbed a hair brush and started to Land down hard smacks to her bum.

"Do you like to be in this position Priyanka because if you keep up this disrespect this is where you'll be". I said while I kept Spanking her ignoring the "sorry's".