7~5sos really!!!!

Niall's pov

Where at the studio waiting for 5sos to make a song.

Pari's pov

I want to go on a walk but I have to watch Emma.Ugh I'll just ask Emma if she wants to go.

"Hey Emma Do you want to go on a walk with me".I asked.

"Um sure".she says and gets her shoes on.We walk out the door and head to the park.

We got to the park and Emma when't to play on the toys.While I was texting on my Phone.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
___Three hours later ________
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Liam's pov

Me and the boys plus 5sos are going to our house so we can hang out and Finnish the song.

We get home and go in to the living room.

I go up to the girls rooms and see there not there.

Weird I wonder where they are.

I go down stairs.

"Hey have you lads seen the girl's".i say coming down the staircase.

"Um know I'll call them".harry says.

(Conversation Harry=h pari=p)

Pari's pov

P:hello.

H:hey where are you guys.

P:Um it depends are you guys mad.

H:priyanaka answer the question.

P:I took a walk.

H:then where's Emma.

P:she's at a friends.

H:ok which one so I can pick her up and you.

P:umm it's ok I'm coming home I'll just get her .

H:ok but your in trouble when you get home.

P:ok bye.

H:bye.

Emma's pov

"Emma we have to go". pari says.

"But I don't want to and who were you talking to on the phone".i say staying on the toy.

"Harry and let's go or I will call your uncle".she threatens.i run off the toy and ketch up to pari.

" That's what I thought and FYI you were at a friends house not at the park with me".she says.

"Wait why".I ask pari confused.

"Because I'm in trouble and I don't want to drag you in to it".she says still walking pretty fast.

"Ok thanks but I'm not that great at the whole lying thing". I say nerves.

"Just don't look them in the eyes".she says still walking when we see the house I start to panic.

"I can't Do it they going to find out".i say standing on the side walk in fount of the house.

"You'll Do fine just Do what I said and they won't find out".she say while we walk inside.

"Hey Emma did you have fun at your friends house".uncle Niall asked.

"Um y-yes".i say not looking him in the eyes.

"Are you ok babe I didn't mean to scare you".uncle Niall says looking me in the eyes.dam I'm not good at lying.