Austrailia pt 1

*I HAVEN'T EDITED IT SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*
2016
It's been about 5 to 6 months since I updated last! I don't have Any excuse I'm just plan out lazy unless school counts. 😂👌🏻 Sorry guys I don't think there's going to be any solid updating until summer. What are you fucking thoughts of MIND OF MINE?!
I'm loving it, the fucking best!
Also WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN! HAIR CUT HIS MOTHER FUCKING HAIR!
And donated it but still.... I loved it so much😭
Anyways...

Ashton's P.O.V
The boys and I are just chillin out at the house, waiting for the 1D boys to get here.
There touring in Australia, so we thought it would be a good idea for them to stop by for a couple days to just hang out. Since they were gonna be off for a week or two anyways.
I've been hearing that the girls are acting completely out of line...... Like how they always do on tour but that's not my business.
Also something that isn't my business is Emma just got back from spending a bit of time from what Niall's told me over the phone the other day.
I haven't seen the girls in about a year Pari's seven teen going to college next year, Emma's just 13.

Paris P.O.V

So we're talking about what we're going to do this week. I wanna go scuba diving and I also want go to go adventure park but I just gotta convince the boys to take me.

Liam spoke up asking"What do you girls wanna do this week?".

"I wanna go scuba diving an I also wanna go to adventure park-".

" I wanna go shopping". Emma said bluntly.

"I don't wanna go shopping I wanna adventure". I whined.

"Well I don't wanna go to do something that you wanna do!". Emma argued back.

"Girl's quit fighting or we won't do anything!" Louis said in a stern tone.

I saw Emma roll her eyes out of the Conner of my eye.
I started laughing at that she rolls her eyes so much it's a hourly procedure.

" Don't roll your eyes at me". Louis said in shock.
Before Emma could say anything that would get her in trouble we pulled up in  the long ass drive way.
As soon as the car stopped Emma and I both had the same idea...
We ran out of the car as fast as we could to tell the boys what we wanted to do in hopes that how ever didn't get there fasten enough wouldn't get to do what they wanted to do but we both knew that the other would still get to do what they wanted.

I was trying to find Luke, and I think she was trying to find Ashton?

"Luke!" . I yelled.

"What! What's wrong? What happened?". Luke said in a panic thinking something bad happened.

"Emma wants to go shopping but I wanna go scuba diving and I wanna go to adventure park!". I Said quickly.

"Well you guess are here for a week so we can do all the things you want". Luke said calmly.

"But Emma's a brat I don't want her to get to do a thing she wants she doesn't deserve it!"I say frankly. I mean she has an attitude but I don't get why Niall lets it slide so much, it's annoying.

"Pari you are 17 but your acting like a 9 year old, Shape up a little or I'll be making sure you get punished". Luke threatened, I was shocked to hear that from him.

I heard a highly pitch scream, and thought , what did Emma do?

I turned around to see Emma running from Ashton.

She ran past me to Luke and basically jumped on him, luckily she didn't fall.

"Emma Danielle!". Ashton yelled as he ran over to Luke and her.
( yes I have changed her middle name again)

"What are you doing with this!?". Ashton yelled holding up a small bag with what looked like oregano in it.( if you don't know what oregano is it's a spice that looks a lot like marijuana).

"I-uh it's Harry's I was holding on to it for him!". Emma said with nervousness lacing her voice.

"Alright I'll talk to Louis about it". Ashton said starting to walk away.

"Talk to me about what?". Louis said With Harry standing right next to him.

" Oh here Harry here's your uh stuff". Ashton said while Emma's eyes got real big as he handed Harry the little bag.

"Ashton Mate,what's this?". Harry said in a shocked tone.

"What do you mean Emma told me she was holding it for you?". Ashton said as him Harry and Louis looked over at Emma.
I saw that Luke let her down and pushed her up in the middle of them.

"Now you listen here little girl, you think it's so funny to blame it on me? Your not gonna like the consequences nor the direction this conversation takes".  Harry spoke in his normal raspy voice.

" Last I checked I was 152 cm ( 5'0 ) so I'm not "little" uncle Harry, I don't think it's funny to blame stuff on you I just don't want to get in trouble for it". Emma said quite frankly.

"Emma Danielle do Not talk back to Harry! Let's not forget about the fact that she has illegal drugs I might add!". Louis yelled as he glared a Emma.

"You know what, this is Niall's problem". Louis said grabbing Emma's Bicep and dragging her while she squirmed around until Harry grabbed her and through her over his shoulder.

Emma's P.O.V

"What's going on?". Zayn asked looking quite confused at why uncle Harry has me over his shoulder.

"No no no don't tell him!" I yelled squirming around trying to get my feet loose from Harry's grip.
Right when Zayn was about to say something, uncle Niall walked out of the house more like mansion.

"Niall your niece here is out of control, I think you need to have a serious discussion with her about drugs and lying!" Louis spoke as Zayn gave me a look of confusion until Louis held up the little bag, then all hell broke loose.

"What the fuck? Sorry mates but seriously that's mine! How did you get it?". Zayn asked furious.

With out thinking I said " I highly doubt that it's yours". I say as Zayn furiously pulls me away from the rest of them.

        XX To be continuedXX