Special cigarettes pt 1

Prompt**

Emma and pari are mad at Harry for not allowing them to go hang out with some friends,and they know it'd be wrong to sneak out. So, the next day, zayn,Liam,Niall, and Louis go out to complete some outing (I don't know what...) and the girls go in an trash Louis and Harry's room (or just Louis's if they don't share),and light five "special" cigarettes a fan gave pari, and put one under Harry's pillow. They change their clothes,take showers,quickly do their Laundry, and go back to their rooms, and pretend to be asleep. When Louis gets home, he's absolutely furious, he asked the girls, and they say they heard Harry do it, so Harry gets punished.Hard.With ginger, since you asked about it 😉 the girls confess and get punished by zayn.,

This chapter is dedicated to
JesyStypayhorlikson
Follow her, read her books there awesome! But she's even. Awesomer! If that's a word?

It's about half edited sorry guys!

Emma's P.O.V

"Hey pari, guess what?".I ask turning over on my stomach looking at her.

"What?".Pari said looking up from her phone.

"I'm so bored right now I could die".I say looking at her with a straight face,Until I broke out laughing.

"We'll my friend wants to hang out so you could come along?".Pari said with a shrug,Looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Wait your serious?!".I say furring my eye brows in confusion.

"Ya I mean you would like her she's cool,Her names Jesy".Pari said.

"Oh my goodness you weren't joking!".I laugh looking at pari with a big smile thinking about leaving this tour buss and hotel for a few hours.

"Ya let's go ask".Pari said getting up,While I got up after her walking to the other dressing room because the boys are in there.

"If they say no I think I might die".Pari said dramatically causing me to laugh.

"I'm being serious I can't stand just seeing the same people all day every day!".Pari said while we walked in to the boys dressing room to only see Harry in their.

"Hey girls".He said turning his head looking back at us with a smile.Well that's a good sign he's in a good mood!

"So Emma and I were wondering,If... we could go hang out with my friend Jesy?".Pari asked,uncle Harry giving pari and I a questionable look.

"You know I don't think it's a good idea girls there's a lot of fans out there and I don't want you two to get hurt... Okay?".Uncle Harry said giving us a sympathetic smile.

"Your joking right? I can't take it with you people here every single day!".Pari yelled at uncle Harry.

"Excuse me? You asked me a question and I gave my answer,okay? It's not my fault that I don't want you two getting hurt or in trouble,because if you do it's my ass on the line Not yours,You two don't know what happens when you to make the tabloids".Harry said with a stern scowl.Pari rolled her eyes and walked out real pissed. I jut walked out not trying to get in trouble cause I feel like we're going to do something were going to regret.

Pari's P.O.V

Did he just pull that card like really? Seriously? I have been good this whole week!I'm going to get Harry back! It wasn't even that big of thing just going to hang out with a friend!

_______NEXT DAY______

Niall,Liam,louis, and zayn are going to an interview and Harry's somewhere in the hotel.