13~Do not disrespect me

No one's pov

"Emma wake up".Zayn said and kissed her for head.

"No".She says and turns her head.

"What did you say". Zayn says a bit angry.

"I said No,can't you hear".Emma said in a tried bratty tone. Emma was laying on her stomach so Zayn took the opportunity to teach her a lesson.SMACK.

"Ow Uncle zayn".Emma said and rubbed her bum to try and take the sting out.Well she should know that doesn't work.

"We'll you should of listen to me,Now get up".Zayn said and picked her up by her armpits resting her on his hip not carrying about her sore bum.

"Owie stop put me down!".Emma yelled trying to get out of his grip.

"No Emma just stay still".Zayn said patting her bum making her pout.

"Why are you pouting".Zayn says stopping and looking at Emma.

"Because your a big mean jerk".Emma said kicking her legs then looked away.

"Emma I'm going to forget that you said that next time your going to sit in the naughty step,Understand me".Zayn says and continues walking to the hotel because the rest went somewhere so it was just be Emma and zayn for a little.

"Whatever".She answer the irritated 1D member.

"Do I need to pull you over my knee this early in the morning?".Zayn asked getting serious.

"Noooo".Emma yelled in Zayn's face.

"Emma that's enough".Zayn said with his grip getting tighter.

"Owwie stop,put me down".Emma wined and struggled to get out of his grip because she knew where this was leading.

"Emma stop now".Zayn said walking in the hotel.

"No you stop".Emma said hitting his shoulder.

"Emma Horan quit your already going to have a hard time sitting babe,do you really want to make it worse".Zayn said with a sad smile,While Emma's lip Started to quiver meaning she was about to start crying.

"Oh baby you should to learn to save your tears".Zayn said with a sad smile.

"Your mean".Emma yelled getting people in the hallway to stare.

"Oh Emma you have not seen me mean".Zayn said while they went in the hotel room.

"Okay now go to the corner and bare yourself".Zayn said sternly and whent to the boys room.(a/n They have a sweet just so you know)

Emma's pov

I went to the corner.I really want to be home in Ireland,Then I wouldn't be stuck with a spanking from Uncle zayn and I would be with uncle Niall,granny and grandad.I miss Ireland and uncle Ni,I never get what I want!Never!And that's why I get in trouble.

"Emma come here".Uncle Zayn said.I heard his belt Unbuckle wait why would.OMG HE'S GONNA US A BELT!!

I turn around to him sitting on the edge of the bed holding a belt!A freeing belt!

"But but no you can't no uncle zaynie no you can't".I cry because I've only got the belt two times by uncle Niall because I was "disrespectful".I was not it was because of his stupid girlfriend.

"Yes I can Emma know get over my lap".He said and guided me over his lap,while I tried to run.

"No no please I'm sorry I'm so sorry please please no".I say crying in to his knee already.

"Emma baby you need to calm down".Uncle zayn says and rubbed my back

"Please don't use your belt".I sobbed and I haven't even got spanked yet.That proves that I'm a crybaby.

"Sorry baby I want you to learn".Uncle Zayn said and started.

THWAP THWAP THWAP

"Owwie please".I cried these hurt a lot.And I mean a LOT!

THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP

"Ahh I-m sorry".I sob-yelled into his knee.

"Oh we're just getting started,when I'm done your never going to disrespect anyone again do I make myself clear".He says with a smack to each word.

"Yes s-ir".I cry,I want my uncle,My REAL uncle.

THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP

"I-I-m so-rr-y pl-ea-se"I couldn't finish my sentence it hurt so bad.I want a cuddle really bad not a Irish whipping,that's what uncle Ni calls it.But that's with a switch not a belt.I think they hurt the same I THINK.I've never gotten the switch before but pari tells me it hurts a LOT.

THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP

"Stop please".I yell really loud And start to kick me leg so he would stop.

THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP

"AHH". Cry In a blood murder scream.

"Quit screaming or I'll put you on the naught step when I'm done".Uncle zayn said and smacked my bum really hard with his hand witch made my cry in to his leg harder.

THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP THWAP

"I'm sorry".I say and start balling in to his thigh.

"Just a couple more babe you can do it".He says and stops to rubbing my back.

THWAP THWAP THWAP

"All done babygirl".He says and puts me on his lap carefully because of my bum.

"When's uncle Ni going to be home".I ask still sobbing in to his shoulder.

"In about an hour or so".He says and put me down on my tummy on uncle Ni's bed.

"No cuddle".I wined and made grabby hands for him to snuggle with me.

"I guess there can be some cuddle time with Emmy".He said and laid down with me.

"I love you Baby".Uncle zayn said and held me in his arm.

"I love you too".I said then blacked out.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(A/N Did you like it.Thank you @laylaAbonwood for the idea it's was great.

Goal:comments 4

Votes:8

Thanks so much

AND YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE ME PROMPTS LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Love ya~:):):)<3<3