14~Girlfriend?

Congrats @livyrr1125 you won!!You guys should go follow her she's really sweet and nice AND don't forget Awesome!!Okay so.... here we go...

Pari's P.O.V

Do you want to guess who's watching us.....PAUL!Do you want to know why?Because the boys are at a interview.I'm so glad I didn't have to go that would have been SOOO boring!

I walked out of where the bunks are and saw Emma sleeping in Niall's bunk.AHHH so cute!

"Hey Paul what's up".I asked plopping down besides him.

"Nothing just texting louis to tell him where the interview is".He said looking at his Iphone.

"So how is your day".I asked quite energize if I do say so myself.

"Um it's okay how is your's?".He asked quite awkwardly.

"It's just really boring I have not been out of this bus in so long".I said with a fake frown.

"Ya we'll that's tour".He laughed so and did I.

Emma's P.O.V

I heard Paul and pari talking so I get up and walk to where they are.

"Good morning".Pari says.I roll my eyes at that.I guess I'm not havering the best morning you could say.All I want to do is cuddle with uncle Niall.But no they have to have an interview Today.

"Emma that's not nice".Paul says defending pari.

"Whatever".I say bored of this conversation and decided to ask pari if she wanted to go and hang out in the halls of the arena.

"Pari will you come with me to get something?".I ask in a cute little voice so Paul falls for it.

"Um ya sure,can we go Paul".She asks in the same evil voice with a smile.

"Ya I don't see why not but be back in twenty minutes or I'll come and find you,We don't want that do we?".He says completely serious.

"Nope we don't".I say cause obviously if he has to come and find us then he would tell my uncles and that wouldn't be good for pari or I.Pari and I ran out of the bus to the back door of the arena.

"Wait I thought we were going to get something,Not go in here we'll get in trouble".She said starting to worry.

"It's okay they aren't going to find out we'll be fine lets,but if they do find out your on your own,to the stairs".I say and start running to them.

"So what do you want to do, we can do ANYTHING".I yell because nobody's here,Yet.

"Um do we have sharpies".She asked looking around.

"Umm I don't know let me go see".I say and run through the door to a room.I look around and see a tub of markers.YAY!I grab them and run back to ware pari was.

"Here".I say and hand her the little bucket.

"so.....uh what are we going to do with these exactly".I asked a little confused.

"Were um going to uh...write on the walls duh".She said and started writing one direction infection on the wall. I drew a circle with a bunch of design around it until pari grabbed me hand and start running leaving a big mess of markers.

Pari's P.O.V

"What are you doing".Emma said stopping trying to catch her breath.

"I saw Niall and Liam walking toward us".I said out of breath too.I looked to my right and heard the very very familiar voice of Liam and Niall.

"Pari let's play spy's and watch them".Emma said and started walking like the pink panther.

"Emma".I whispered while she just kept walking.