17~Hello Ireland

A/N hey hey hey hey I got this prompt by Kara-Smith go follow her and read her books and spam them with votes and comments

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Harry's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I got up and walked over to Liam he was laying there on his phone doing something.

I just jumped on him and started singing the wake up song. Until he gave me a wedgie that hurt a LOT!!

"OW".I said and picked it out.(A/N literally I just got told what a wedgie was lol)

"That's what you get".He said and got up to go shower.

"Do you think the rest are up".I asked Liam while he did something on his phone.

"I think Emma and pari are I heard them go down stairs but I don't think Louis and zayn are".He said and shut the door to shower.

"Okay".I said and went down stairs to see Emma and pari making face at each other like they do all the time it's really funny,Then I see bobby reading the news paper and drinking coffee.

Niall comes down and starts eating cereal,then Louis and he eats an apple,then zayn came down and fixed his hair with his special mirror perrie got him,THEN Liam came down and ate an apple too while all this is happening pari and Emma are just laughing not paying attention to anything just being a kid.I feel bad cause they've had to grow up kinda fast so we could work and not give them that much attention but you now what a good uncle dose embarrass there nieces.I'll pull something today you'll see.

I walked over to Pari and Emma making funny faces at each other.

"Good morning girls".I said to them and messed up Pari's hair.

"Not cool I'm going get you".Pari said to me and shot a playful glare I think?

"Guys lets go don't wanna be late for the meet&greet and the signing".Paul yelled from the door that Maura let him in through.We all got in the car while Paul was rambling about what the rules for us boys are.

I looked out the window to see a tree and a cow and a lot of them.I looked over to see Pari and Emma still making faces at each other laughing.

"Uncle Niiiiiaaaaaaalllllll when are we going to be there?".Emma asked Niall kinda tiredly.

"We'll emma we'll get there when we get there".Niall said while we pulled up to the mall cause were doing the signing first.

Liam's P.O.V.

"We'll eeemmmaaa we'll get there when we get there".Niall said while we pulled up to the mall cause were doing the signing first.

"Okay boy no goofing off or your going to do so many push ups I swear!".Paul said while he opened the door and we got out I grabbed pari and Emma's hand so they wouldn't get lost or kidnaped because there's so many people.

"Liam are we in trouble?".Pari says kinda low voiced.Why do they always think there in trouble.

"No of course not.....we'll talk about this in side,okay".I said and continuing walking with there hands in mine.

"Ok".I heard from each girl.I saw Niall and Zayn already walk in followed by us then Louis,Harry.

"Okay boys you have 20 minutes until the signing starts I want you all on your best behavior".Paul said to me and the boys while pari and Emma are just giggling and messing bout.

"You guys got told what to do".Pari said trying to catch her breath form laughing so much.

"Ya we'll you do too".I heard Louis sass.