24~The Mailk's house part 2

CAUTION:SOME GRAPHIC PARTS SO I'LL TELL YOU WHEN THERE ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND THERE ARE SOME TRIGGERING PARTS SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THOSE PART'S DONT!!!SO NO HATE CAUSE I WARNED YOU!!!!😜

Niall's P.O.V

Me and Liam are on are way back from the meeting!That was super boring!!!

"I can't wait for tour!".I said looking at Instagram.

"Same here mate can't wait for it to start up again!". Liam said reading through twitter.

"Wait are we going to meet then in Miami?".I asked looking up from me phone because we stopped at a air port.

"I think so".He said getting out of the car walking to the plane with Me. Once we were on the plane both of us decided to text Lou and zayn.

Z-Hey what are you guys up to?

N-Just on a plane,when are you guys supposed to leave?

Z-The girls are packing there stff right now so at 10 Maybe FYI the girls got some in trouble but we got it under control!

N-What did thy do?

Z-Just being there trouble finding selfs!

N-Kk we'll I'll see ya later,Tell Emma I love her.

Z-We'll do!

"Pari and Emma got in trouble".I said to Liam as if he wasn't read the text.

"Ya I know should we punish then again since they pretty much always get in trouble when were gone?".Liam asked raising his eye brow.

"Um Maybe some corner time but I think we need to come up with some new punishments".I said thinking about what we could do.

Harry's P.O.V

"Girls are you almost done?".I yelled walking in the Guest room Niall,emma and Louis were sharing.I walked In to see Emma pouting while Lou was angrily stuffing her backpack with her clothes.

"Why is she pouting".I laughed.

"Because she called me a 'Sassy Brat" and I told her to sit on the bed while I get her stuff packed because obvious she can't do it her self!".He said putting his sassy attitude to in to it so she could hear him.

"Yes I can your,just being mean uncle Louis".She said sticking her tongue out at him.The little arguments they have are hilarious!!

"Okay let's stop before a little someone gets in trouble by sassy brat over here,okay?".I said trying not to laugh myself.

"Fine".

"Here let's go".Louis said giving Emma her backpack and started to walked down stairs to go get in the car to go to the air port.

"I'm gonna go get the rest".Louis said while I took Emma to the car.

"Come on".I said while she came and sat next to me while she stole my sweat shirt.

"Are you excited to see your uncle Nialler".I asked her.

"Ya I miss him".She said resting her head on my shoulder.

By the time the guys got in the car she was out,Like all the way.We got to the air port and on the plane.Every one was sleeping.

3 HOURS LATER

Pari's P.O.V

"Zayn".I said while poking his face.

"What pari".He said looking up from his phone.

"How much longer till were in America".I asked quiet bored.

"About 5 hours".He said quiet boardly.