You better be prepared

A/n I'm just in love with this pic sorry FYI This is going to be a very very Dramatic chapter but it's very crucial that you read everything! Or your not going to get it in the next chapters!!)

Greg's P.O.V

"Of course".Noah said.I took a deep breath and said.

"Remember like ten years ago in high school when I had a
fling with that one girl,I kinda got her pregnant,well......I have a daughter that's about 11/12 and I need help to gain custody over her from my brother".I said with a sigh.

"But do you really want to do this to your brother?I mean he sounds like a good role model,I mean if it's not broke don't fix it".At the other end of the line Noah said shocked.

"Come on mate I understand he's my brother ,but you have to understand she's my daughter and I'm her only living parent so I have every right claim her as mine".I said with a bit of anger building up.

"Okay fine,but how are we going to get Niall to appear in court?".Noah said in confusion.

"I haven't thought about it yet but in the end he has to show up.Do you want to come over to my house tomorrow to talk about the detail's?".I asked Noah.

"Ya sure mate see you then".Noah said and hung up.

______Next morning______

I woke up to me beautiful wife sleeping soundly next to me. I got up and put a pair of jeans,A gray Hollister tee shirt.

I left the room and walked down the hallway before getting to the kitchen and making a bowl of cereal.

I sat down at the dinner table and started eating while reading the news paper that was sitting on the table.A few minutes later I got a text from Noah saying.

"Hey I'll be there in about 10-15 minutes" And I replayed with a simple "Okay see ya when you get here".And put my phone down on the table.

Niall's P.O.V

I think I'm ready to tell Emma what's going on with her dad.I'm so nervous,I've Never said anything about him before! Until now,Okay here we go.

"Emma can you come here please?".I say getting up from my position on the couch and walking to the door to talk to her in private.

"Okay".She said walking towards me,And stop when she got right next to me.

"Come with me".I said opening the door and taking her to another room.I grabbed her hand and lead her down a longish hall way before turning and going in to a storage room.

"Uncle Niall am I in trouble?If I am I promise it wasn't me!I didn't mean to hit Ashton!!Pari said it was going to be funny I swear!".Emma said in a whimper while starting to try to fake cry! Ya child I know your tricks!

"What your not in trouble,But what's this about hitting Ashton?".I say crossing my arms with a smug look on my face.

"Oh um ya that's nothing,But what did you bring me here for?".Emma asked dropping the whole other conversation.

"We'll babe,this might be hard for you to understand but just listen".I said taking a pause to get myself ready for any and every reaction Emma might have.

"Okay,Well you know that man you saw on Christmas?".I ask waiting for a response.

"Ya why?".Emma says having a confused look on her face.

"We'll He's your Father".I say.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?Don't you think I deserve to know!".Emma said with a face full of disappointment,sadness,And anger.

"Because you were to young to understand babe.".I said opening my arms.Emma got up and ran to me tackling me in a hug and started crying in to the crook if my neck.

"But that's not all I wanted to tell you honey".I said rubbing her back for her to calm down.

"Your dad talked to me on Christmas and told me he wanted to see you.I told him No because,I didn't even tell you about him in the first place and to be honest I was scared.
And he may or may not be going to court and trying to get custody over you.I'm so so sorry baby,I meant to tell you sooner!".I sighed and held her tighter then before.

"S-so that me-means he wan-ts to take m-me away from y-ou?".Emma cryed in to my shoulder.

"No babygirl,He just wants to see you but I didn't let him so he got mad.It's Okay,Your going to be okay ,I'm not going to let him or anyone take you away from me alright?".I said rocking side to side to calm her down.I won't let anything happen to my babygirl! Nothing is going take me away from her I'm the one who raised her!I'm the one who disciplined her.The one who comforted her.I'm the one that cared for her every need!He can't just come and take what's not his because she's Mine.