Home

(A/N You guys voted and their going to be stayin on tour)
Nialls P.O.V

I'm so happy for my baby to come back home I have missed her so much!!

I really hope she isn't a grumpy Leprechaun when she gets off the plane.

Their plane lands in about 20 minutes so mark and Paul had already drove to the air port to pick Emma up. He told me not to come with because he doesn't want me or Emma to get mobbed.

Emma's P.O.V
John woke me up telling me it was almost time to get off the plane, I replied by slapped his hand away from me.

"Emma". Was all he said while he gave me a angry expression.

"What!". I say turning me head trying to get comfortable again.

"Do not start". He said in a bone chilling tone. I looked no where but in my lap, I was scared straight at that moment. John was really nice and sweat but once you misbehaved he was really scary. Considering I'm only 4'11 and he's 6' foot it's just a little scary.

People started getting up and grabbing there bags from the over head compartment.

"Come on let's go". John said signing me to get up.

"Will you carry me?". I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine let me grab the bags first". He said grabbing both of are bags. I grabbed my back pack.

"Come on ". He said and picked me up.

"Are you excited to see your uncle?". He asked I nodded my head on his shoulder.

As soon as we started walking off the plane I heard  A lot of a screaming.I was wondering what it was but I couldn't think of what it was.

The fans.
Their were hundreds.
Maybe thousands.

Their were body guards there that I've never seen before. But then I looked up to see mark and Paul that made me feel really safe.

Paul grabbed some of the bags that John was carrying so John was just carrying me.

  I started to think were is uncle Niall. I was to tired to really care so I kinda just fell asleep.
I woke up in a tour bunk? Tour?
Uncle niall!!!

I shot up,sitting up and hitting my head on the bunk.
"Ow fuck". I mumbled I got up out of the bed and walked to the front area looking for him when I saw uncle Louis.

"Hey kiddo I miss you!".Uncle Louis said grabbing my arm and pulling me in to a hug.

" I missed you too, but where's uncle Niall?". I asked.

" I see,don't wanna spend time with me , I hate to say it but he went to a meeting with Harold". Louis said as he's squishing me in a hug, I mean how much can you miss someone? Okay I can't say that cause I cry every time uncle Niall leaves.

"But he new that I was going to be coming home". I said starting to get teary eyed.

"Aye aye aye none of that now love, you still have Liam, zayn and I". He said rubbing my back.

"When will he be back?". I asked.

" I don't know babe,But I'm sure Li and Zee missed you so why don't you go give them hugs?".

"Will you come with?". I asked looking up at him.

"Sure , love".

He took me to the back room, were Liam and Zayn were.

"Hey come give me a hug". Uncle Liam said putting down the game controller and opening his arms up.
I gave him a hug.

"I missed you emmy". He said .
" I missed you too uncle Liam". I said kinda just hugging him. I'm like hella tired even tho I just woke up from a long ass nap. I know I'm old okay.

I got passed to uncle Zayn, I hugged him I really love uncle zee even though he can be scary at times he gives good cuddles!

" I missed seeing a little leprechaun running around". He said kissing my head. I smiled cuddling up to him wanting to go back to sleep, when I feel someone grab me.

"Did you miss me?". Uncle Niall said with a big smile on his face.

"Yes I missed you so much!". I said and nuzzled my head in to his neck.

" I missed you too baby girl, I heard about how naughty you were acting with your dad". Uncle Niall said kissing my forehead.

"Oh about that-". I started to say.

" No No baby you were already punished no need in bringing it back up". Uncle Niall said as he yawned.

"Can we take a nap Ni Ni?". I asked laying my head down on his shoulder.

"That's exactly what I was thinking". He said walking toward the bunk. He walked to the bunks and got my zebra and then walked to the couch and laid both of us down.

Paris P.O.V
I went with Niall and Harry to get out of the bus for a while. But let me just tell you it was boring AF! I got Harry pretty mad but I don't think he'll act on it .

"Pari come with me". Harry said walking out the bus door. He lead me out to the back door of the stadium.

"We're are we going ?" . I ask starting to get nervous.

"Well I was thinking that you wanted to go some where else than stay in the bus to receive your punishment". Harry said stoping, but since he walks a lot faster then me I bumped in to him.

" Correct?". Harry asked with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Y-ya". I say thinking about last time I got punished by Harry, not a good memory.

I followed him in the room and he shut the door behind us. Lord help me.

A/N
Hey guys you haven't heard from me in a while . Sorry about not updating In forever. I'm not gonna promise that my updating will be fast because it's not and I just know it. So until I can have some free time in my life I'm just gonna try to stick to a chapter a month or something.
AnywAys merry Christmas !!! And my birthdays on Monday!!!!!!
And sorry about the crappy ending

Love ya~