10~TOUR!!!!!!

(A/N ok I'm really lazy so..... can u guys please pretend that they are all packed and are on the plan for tour please!THX!!! so much!!!!:)

Pari's pov

I'm so excited about tour!This is my first one and the boys are telling me and Emma the rules and expectations for tour right now.

"Number one No throwing fits".Zayn says looking at Emma who is sitting in Niall's lap.I mean I can understand that rule because they will probably be stressed anyway because of tour and all.

"Number two No hitting,kicking or punching".Liam says looking to me then to Emma.

"Number three no back talk or sass".Louis says seriously.

"Your the one to talk".I say under my breath causing Emma to giggle because he's sassier them me and I'm a moody teen!

"Excuse me? care to repeats that louder".Louis says earning a bop in the mouth from Liam wiping the smile off Emma's face.

"N-no sir".I say trying to hold in my tear's while Liam pull me in a hug and sat me on his lap.

"Ok then number four this one is for pari since Emma you will stay with us. You Curfew will be 10:30".Niall says while Emma glares at him.

"But you guys are boring I don't want to stay with you".Emma starts to wine.

"Emma were not boring and your to young,you could get hurt out there".Harry says giving her a your-being-a-brat-look.

"No I'm not I'm older now".She wined causing me to laugh having them all look at me.

"No your to young end of discussion".Niall said turning her to look at him.

"Ugh your so unfair".Emma yelled earning a smack to the bum by Niall earning a couple tears .She can be such a brat sometimes.I'm surprised one of the boys have not pulled her over there knees yet.

"Number five No disrespect".harry says looking straight to me then to Emma  but back to me.

"And Number six No cursing or drinking or smoking".Liam Finishes.

"And the consequences will be a spanking and or naughty step".Said Niall.Wait why is it naughty step I thought it was corner time?

"Wait why is it naughty step I thought it was corner time?".I said completely confused.

"We'll naughty step is only for when were in the bus.But there will still be corner time don't worry just at the dressing and hotel rooms cause I don't think there are corners in the bus".Harry said with a smile.

"We're here boys".A man said walking in to the section we were in.

"Oh who are you?".He said looking to me.

" Paul That's pari my cousin".Liam said with a smile.What's with all the smiles.GOD!

"Oh nice to meet you pari".Paul said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too Paul".I said sweetly.

"Okay boys you have to get on the bus,Then the bus will take you to the hotel sound good".He said walking off the plane.

"Sounds good we racing".Louis yelled so Paul would hear him.

"Sure".Paul yelled.

__________ 15 minutes later_____

Louis pov

"Hahaha we won".Emma yelled while her and pari runn through the halls until they run in to Paul.I mean don't get me wrong I know I shouldn't let them run around especially in a hotel but it will get there energy out.