3~so stubborn

Emma's P.O.V

"pari Emma were going out well be back at 10:00 ish behave or you will both be receiving a bedtime spanking for the next week do you understand me".uncle Zayn said very sternly looking in pari's eye's then to me and say's.

"pari's in charge listen to her or she will call me and i'll talk to you ok do you understand me".uncle niall say's to me.

"k whatever".i say

"I won't hesitate to pull you over my knee".uncle niall say's in a father like tone.

"sorry uncle niall".i say nicely

"it's k just behave or you will be over my knee".uncle niall replied

"yes Sir".I say so i don't get a spanking before they leave.

"k bye see you guys later".pari says while they all leave out the door.

"so kiddo what do you want to do". pari says.

"um i don't know what do you want to do".i replied

"let's go though there stuff".pari suggested

"OK ".i say. we go up stairs to the boyz room and start looking though harrystuff bye the time we got done the harry just walked thought the doors.oh right he didn't go with the other boy oh know.

"what are you girls looking for ".Harry says furious.

"um nothing".pari says looking at the floor

"really then why is my stuff all over the floor".harry says getting more anger bye the second.

"i'm sorry uncle harry ".I say scard of what he's going to do.

"ya you are then why did you do it EMMA". he says getting a tear from me.

"I want both of you girls in a corrner". he said in a father like tone. emma runs to her room and pari just stays there.

Pari's P.O.V

"pari I said I want you in a corner NOW".he says.

"don't spank Emma I made her do It harry".pari said

"ya well she still did it and if you want to be stubborn then I'll wait for Zayn to Get home and didn't he say to behave and if guy's didn't you would get a bed time spanking for the rest of the week". he said while rasing a eyebrow.

"i don't care just don't spank emma please don't".pari begged

"sorry but she need's to learn that it's not ok to go though someone's stuff". harry said pissed off at me.

"God harry she's just a little girl you can't do this to a ittle girl i made her do it". i yelled at him.

"That's it pari i'm calling Zayn".

"go right to It but don't tell him about emma please"i said

"Fine i won't tell him about her ".

"K bye Zayn". harry said to the phone.

"k he want's you in his room with your nose in the corner and pick out a belt and a good one or he will".harry say like thats word of wisdom.

"Yes sir". i replied

_________________________Emma's spanking______________________________________

harrys P.O.V

i walk in to emma's room to see her in the corner of her room crying. that brakes my heart to see my babygirl crying but this is her punishmeant.I go in her room and sit on the ege of her bed and call her over.