11~Sugar high

(A/N Look I know I've been updating a lot but I just feel like writing on with the story)

Harry's pov

This is the first concert of the where we are tour!I'm excited to see all the fan's!

"Boys your on in five".Paul yelled.

"Ok".I yell back.

Zayn's pov

I just got done telling Paul to make sure the girl do not eat to much candy.

Louis pov

"SHOW TIME".Paul yelled so we could all would hear him.

"Okay girls were going,do not cause trouble for Paul he can and will punish you if you misbehave".I hear "daddy direction" say to the girls.

"Yes Liam".Pari said playing on her phone.

"Yes sir".Emma said playing candy crush on my phone.

"Ok boys get out on that stage they'll be fine don't worry".He said while we head off to the stage.

Paul's pov

"Girls No more sweets".I said to Pari who is shoving anything Sweet into her mouth.While Emma is yelling cause she claimed to have won but the stupid thing made a mistake.

"Girl's quit now".I say and they just continued yell and eat candy.

"Ugg I should be past this leave by now".Emma yell once again.

"Where are the starburst's Paul".Pari yelled searching everywhere.

"Your not going to find them".Emma said.

"And why not".pari said raising an eyebrow at Emma.

"Because I ate them ALL". Emma said dropping the phone on the couch.

"Emma please stop jumping".I say nice and calm.

"NO THE PIGON IS TALKING TO ME".She yelled at the ceiling.

"I'm gonna kill you". Pari screamed at Emma.

"Not if you can't catch me".Emma yelled running out of the dressing room.

Emma's pov

"Not if you can't catch me".I yelled running out of the dressing room until it got really dark and loud then I realized I ran on to the stage OUT ON STAGE!!!

"Nice of you to join us what are you doing?".Louis said while the rest Bursted out laughing.

"Um um ya know just checking on ya".I said giving the crowd a cheeky smile while my uncle Niall came over and put me on his hip.

"Thank you so much for coming out we love you guys".Uncle zayn said and gave me a glare.

"Uncle Ni am I in trouble?".I ask in me sweet little girl voice.

"Oh yes you are". Uncle Niall said making some tears in me eyes.

"But-but pari was chasing me so I accidentally run out on stage".I said looking in his eyes while the tear's stream down my face.(a/n lol see what I did there tear's stream down my face from the song (fill in the blank)back to the story.)

"Ya we'll it's your fault for running out on stage you should not blame pari".He says.While we walk back to the dressing room.

"Hey pari were you chasing Emma".Uncle zayn asks pari looking her dead in the eyes.

"Um ya why".She asked. You dirty rat you know why and you just wanted to get me in trouble I've known it all along.

"Because she ran out on stage and since you caused this you'll get the punishment for you and Emma".Uncle zayn said.

Pari's pov

"Because she ran out on stage and since you caused this you'll get the punishment for you and Emma".Zayn said.

"Dude all I freking did was chase the little brat it was not my fault she ran on stage".I say angrily.

"Whatever Liam said that he wants you in a corner".Zayn said casually.

"Kk".Was my only response. Liam walked in and sat down on a chair,Then called me over."Pari come here please".Liam said holding something I couldn't see.I walk over to him,while he guides me over his lap.

"Why are you in this position today".Liam says resting whatever he has on my bum.

"Because I chased Emma on stage and got her in trouble".I told Liam.

"Good answer I'm starting".He said and with that he started smacking my bum with an unknown object over and over again bringing it down on my sit spots.

By fifteen I was squirming trying to get out of his grip but failed.

By thirty I was silently crying.

By the time he was done I was full on sobbing,Then I saw what he was using a flip-flop didn't think people used flip-flops as a spanking tool. But I guess you learn something new everyday.

"I'm sorry I had to do that pari-Barry".Liam comforted.rubbing my back while I cried in to his shoulder. Life could not be better! I'm being sarcastic by the way...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(A/N I don't know what's gotten in to me but I was just all about writing today lol.I have a question who is my fav 1Dboy winner gets a shoutout in my next chapter or the next depends if I updated early!

Goal: 20 votes

4comments!

Love ya~:):)<3