Extra chapter

XxNOT EDITEDxX
A/N sorry I just really like that song 👆☺️

Pari's P.O.V

"You're both going to get a spanking from all of us,All of us are going to have a different implement just so you know,So Pari your going to start out with Niall and Emma your going to start out with me".Liam spoke looking at Emma.

"Oh also go stand in the corner up stairs".Louis added.

"Okay".I said standing up.

"Yes sir".Emma said looking at Li and started to walk upstairs with me.

I walked in to Niall's room and stood in the corner,And may I add Boring Okay it was boring SOOO boring.I heard him come in and close the door.I kinda nervous because I haven't gotten spanked by Niall at all just by the rest of em so I don't really know what he's Capable of!

"Pari can you come here".he asked but it wasn't really a question it was more of a statement,If that makes sense?

I didn't answer an just went over there.I saw that he was planning in spanking me with a shoe oh good lord those flat worn out converse hurt!There all floppy but firm.

"Come over here and get over my lap".Niall said said kinda sternly.

"Okay!,Don't have to be so sassy".I mumbled under my breath.

SWATT

"Ow,Sorry".I said leaning over his lap.As soon as the Swats stated I knew I was in for it!!

Zayn's P.O.V

Emma opened the door and shut it behind her.She looked at me and I saw that she had tear streaming down her face,She always looks SOOO cute when she cry's!

But that's not what were thinking about we're focusing on getting the punishments done with.

"Babe do you want to stand in the corner now or after your spanking?".I Asked while she sniffled.

"I'll do it n-now".She said walking slowing to the corner.

The 10 minutes consumed in Emma sniffling and me playing candy crush,I was all most to level 79 until the timer on my phone started to go off.

"Okay c'here em".I said and patted my lap so she would just come and get her spanking over with.

"I decided that I'm just gonna give you double your age,which is 20 if you didn't know".I chuckled.

"Wait".Emma said with a little panic in here voice.

"Yes".I said bring my hand back down.

"What are you going to use?".Emma asked with a hint of scariness.

"My hand babe".I said like it was obvious we'll to me it was,lol.

"Oh".She sighed in relief.

SMACK...

When it was over I cuddled with her for a bit then sent her to Harry.

Louis's P.O.V

Pari was in the corner before she said anything to me,I guess that's good cause she's catching on?

"Okay pari come here and let's get over with this,ya?".I said but said like a question.

"Ya okay".She said slowly walking over to me and went over my lap.

I picked up the wooden ruler that was sitting on the bed and smacked it down on her already red bum poor kid......

Harry's P.O.V

Emma knocked on the door.

"Come in".I said giving her a sympathetic smile because I noticed her blue eyes that turned red from crying so much my poor baby,We'll technically not mine but Niall's poor baby!

"Okay babe this is how it's gonna go your gonna get a spanking,then I'll cuddle with you till you can't breath;then your gonna stand in the corner but not for that long,okay".I said kissing the top of her head.

"O-okay".She said and wiped the tear that was rolling down her flushed face.

"Okay then c'here".I said Motioning for her to Cawl on to my lap.

"I'm gonna start".I said picking up the wooden hair brush and smacking it down on her bum,Pari and her aren't going to be able to sit down four days!Or maybe a couple weeks.

Liam's P.O.V

Pari came in sniffling and wiping tears from her eyes.Oh I really don't want to do this,I just want to cuddle with her until she gets sick of it!

"I just want you to know that it hurts me more the it dose you".I said while she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Okay you wanna get this spanking over so we can cuddle".I asked Hoping that she would just get it over with.

"Oka-y".She sniffed wiping some more tears.

"Okay".I said and pulled down her p.j bottom's down an started spanking her with the wooden spoon.When I was done she was a sobbing mess!

"It's okay babe your done no more".I said while she clamped on to me and cried,Good thing I don't have to pee cause I don't think I'll be getting out of this anytime soon!

Niall's P.O.V

Emma came in crying walking to me.Emma walked up and jumped in my lap and started full on sobbing her little heart out in to my neck!

"Emmy Babe calm down,love".I said rubbing her back.

"You know it hurts me a lot more then it hurts you".I said cuddling with her a bit before I have to pull her over my knee for her last spanking,Today at least.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A/N Hey two update'a in a week you guys are lucky aren't ya?

Anyways I Really really want to do this so comment questions you have for Emma,pari,Zayn,Liam,Niall,
Louis,Harry,Paul, or any of there girlfriends!!!!!!!!

Soooooo that's for reading I don't think I'll update again this weekend!Just a heads up.

Goal's

Votes:28

Comments:10