Babysitting

Louis's P.O.V

Simon called and said that we need to go to his office for a meeting.Zayn asked perrie if she would babysit so were all set!

"Girls be good for perrie if she has to discipline you two,Just know you'll be in for it when we get home!".Zayn threatened.

"Zayn come on their just kid's".Perrie said hitting him in the arm but it didn't really Fraze him.

"Whatever,Remember what I said girl's".He said with a glare to his words let's just say he isn't a morning person shall we?

"Okay".Pari said not really caring.

"Okay uncle zaynie".Emma said hugging Niall.Shes still pretty clingy!But I don't blame her who doesn't like to cuddle all the time?

"Bye Emmy be good okay". "Love you".Niall said kissing the top of her head and putting her on the floor.

"By pari love you".Liam said like an annoying dad would,and giving her a bone crushing hug.

"Liam your gonna kill me!".Pari said pretending to gasp for breath.

"Ya right".Liam said letting her go.

"But seriously don't cause any trouble for perrie you too".Liam said with a fatherly tone,he's going to be a great parent I think it's kinda cool how were raising pari and Emma it's like having some practice kids.😂And with that we left.

Perrie's P.O.V

"Did you girls have breakfast?".I asked.

"No".They said.

"Okay then what do you guys want?".I asked thinking of things that I could make.

"Pancakes!".Emma yelled;I guess she likes pancakes!

"Okay you girls wanna help?".I asked thinking it would be fun.

"Ya".Was there answer's.

"Okay where's the flour?".I asked looking in the cupboards.

"Right here".Pari said handing it to me.

"Where are the mixing bowls?".
I said.

"Oh found one".I said.

"Hey Emma do you want to pour in the flour?".I asked having the measuring cup in my hand.

"Ya".Emma said jumping up and pouring in the flour.

"Okay pari you wanna put the eggs in?".I said putting to eggs on the counter.

"Um sure".She said and cracked the eggs in to the bowl.

_____AN HOUR LATER______

Emma's P.O.V

The pancakes were really yummy!But cleaning the kitchen up was so boring!We had to sweep the flour cause the was flour everywhere!!!

I'm just glad that uncle Niall and them didn't come home at that time!They would have yelled at us I wonder if auntie Perrie would get yelled at by uncle zaynie?I don't think so cause uncle zaynie is to nice,in the afternoons that is.

"So are they good?".Auntie Perrie asked washing up some dishes.
"Yes they are really good!".Pari said.

"Are you girls excited for Christmas?".Auntie perrie asked drying her hands on a dish towel.

"Not really cause uncle Niall said that Santa might skip are house if we keep being naughty".I said with a frown.

"Oh then you girls better start being good!There's only 18 more days till Christmas!".Auntie Perrie said,Right before the Front door opened and Uncle Niall walked in with Uncle Liam,Uncle Zaynie,Uncle Harry,And Uncle Louis!And a red haired man?With a lot of colorful tattoos.

They were talking about tour and how that's in a couple months.

"Pari,Emma come here".I heard uncle zayn say.

I got up and walked over to the living room to see uncle zayn standing their with his arms crossed?Is he man what did we do?

"Yes zayn".Pari asked.

"Just wanted to tell you too, That I'm proud I don't have to spank you".He said ruffling Pari's hair.I laughed at that until.

"Girls there's someone I want you to meet".He said.I turned around to see the red hair man again.

"Ya uncle Niall?".I said cuddling in to his side.

"This is ed he's helps us write songs time to time,And he's a singer too".Uncle Niall said giving me a why are you being so shy? Look.

"It's nice to meet you".I said shaking his hand.

"She a polite little girl did you raise her to be like that,?".Ed asked my uncle Niall.

"Ya my parents did for a while but the I took on that role".I heard him say.

"We'll your doing a great job".Ed said looking at me but I looked away.

_______WEEK LATER________
Pari's P.O.V

It's all most Christmas!!12 more days!!!!

"Pari are you excited to back to Wolverhampton!".Liam asked packing some clothes.Oh ya I forgot to tell you Liam ,sophia and I are driving over there!

"Ya I guess".I said.

"Why aren't you excited you kept saying you wanted to go home?". Liam said raising an eye brow.

"I don't know".I said.But the thing is I do know I just don't want to say it!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N HEY GUYS I'm so SOO soooooo sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!!! School is SOO hard with all the homework and crap!!

Anyways how have you been? I've been good.

Sorry about the short chap it's kinda a filler chapter!!!I might update again this weekend but I'm not sure yet,So ya!!

Goal's:

Votes 27

Comments 11

Love ya~