Girls day

Niall's P.O.V

"This is my fault for letting, you see her".I spoke rubbing my face,see me and my bother Greg have been arguing back and fourth all morning about who Emma is best fit with.

"Your just jealous 'cause she likes me more the you, admit it!".

"Don't you flatter your self".

"She would like anyone who showed up here once in a life time".

"I can do whatever I want with my own damn daughter!".

"You lost all rights to call her 'your daughter when you left her here with me!".

"You think I lost my right?How about this?How about we tell her and see who she chooses.".

"Don't you dare do that to her!".

"You arn't going to tell her anything and then walk out and leave her!".

"You wanna tell her?Fine.Go on and tell her.".

"Well,maybe I will.".

"And what kinda care are you gonna provide for her.".

"Braid her hair, sit up nights that she's sick.".

"What you don't think I can do that shit!"

"If you think you can do a better job of raising her then me,go a fucking Head.".

"..."

"That's right Greg you need to think twice before you think you can just decide to fucking take her!".I spoke roughly,thinking about what it would be like without having another person to take care of.After bickering back and forth,for what seemed like ages the phone call ended.

I walked back to the main room were all the boys were,I was looking around for the girls while Paul was yelling at me about standing to close to a edge.I kept looking at just couldn't find them.

"Were are the girls at?".I question to really anyone who had an answer,walking back because I know if I didn't Paul would have had a fit about.

"Uh I think there with Austin and Harry ".Zayn said while he got his hair done by Lou.Austin is one of Harry's a cousins from America that's visiting us for a bit while were on tour.

"Okay thanks".I said starting to walk down the stairs to the last level of the building.

I walked down to the chill place was and I say Emma,Pari,Austin, and Harry sitting on the couch.

"Hey what's up?". Harry asked looking up at me while some TV show was playing.

"Hey,uncle Niall!".Emma said looking over from hearing Harry talking.

"Ya babe,what's up?". I said walking over and sitting down to see what she wanted.

"Can me and pari go to the movies to see pitch perfect 2?". Emma asked.

"Ya sure,do you know what time it starts". I asked looking over to pari.

"Ya like two in the afternoon". Pari answered.

"Okay it's noon so I'll get Paul to take you girls". I said.

"Thank you!". Pari said.

"Ya thank you uncle Niall!". Emma said.

"Your welcome". I laughed and started to walk back to were the other boys were at.

I walk back upstairs to the security guard room,To see if Paul was in there or someone that knew were Paul was.

"Paul!". I yelled really loud.

"Niall, what's wrong, are you hurt?!".Paul said in a panic.

"No no,I'm fine..I was wondering If you could take the girls to the movie theater at like 2?".I laughed having like 20 other crew people looking at us.

"Oh you yelled for me just for That!?".Paul said laughing a bit before nodding his head yes.

"Ya sure I can". He said.

Emma's P.O.V

YASS were going to go see pitch perfect 2!! I loved the first one and I bet I'm going to love this one even more!!

________1:45________

"Girls you ready?".Paul asked walking in to the room we are in.

"Ya".I said and finished tying my black converse.We walked to the black SUV.

"Okay girls you to are going to watch the movie and mark will be back to pick you guys up okay?".Paul said to pari and I.

"Okay Paul".Pari said as we got out and walked into the movie theater.

"Hi can we get two tickets to pitch perfect 2 please?".Pari said while handing the cashier guy the money for the tickets.

"Okay here you go".He said and we walked off to get some popcorn.We got are popcorn and walked to the movie.

We sat in the middle-ish area and waited until the previews were over.

When the movie was over pari and I walked out to see the black SUV getting mobbed by girls.

"Uh pari what to we do?".I asked.

"Um just wait I guess".She laughed.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N
Hey!!!! I'm so sorry guys!
I don't know why I haven't bin updating regularly.

School gets out in like two weeks, I promise there will be much more updates!!

Question: what would you guys like to see in the future of this book?

Thought on the new wattpad update? I really don't like it.I don't wanna have to search for the stories that have been updated or the stories I was reading. sorry that's just my rant lol
Love ya~ comment,vote, follow, fan!