6~Emma did this??

Emma's pov

I'm so bored right now.You know what would be fun getting pari in trouble by uncle Zyan. Yay that will teach her not to steal my uncle Ni-Ni.

I walk down the hallway to uncle Zyan's room and peek my head in to check if uncle Zyan is their.He's not .I walk in and grab his favorite T-shirt then run to Pari's room and hide it in her hamper for dirty clothes. I then walk down stair's and sit next to uncle Harry.

_______20 minutes later________

Pari's pov

Zyan comes down in denim jeans but no shirt and yells."WHERE IN THE BLOODY HELL IS MY FUCKING SHIRT".Zyan yells at everyone.

"I didn't touch it Zyan".Harry says calmly.

"Don't look at me".Liam says.

"Not me".Niall says.

"Me neither".Louis says holding in laughter.

"So which one of you girls took my shirt".Zyan says looking Emma and I in the eyes getting angrier by the second.

"I didn't Do it uncle Zyan I was down here with uncle Harry I promise".emma said which is a complete lie. I didn't take his T-shirt he scares the crap out of me.

"Pari where's my shirt".he says dragging me out of my thoughts.

"I don't have it I swear I don't".i say hopping he believe's me.

"Just give me the shirt and we will be good".Zyan says looking me straight in the eyes.

"I don't have it Zyan I wouldn't lie to you".i say with tears in my eyes.

"Do you want me to look throw your room to find it cause I will".He says getting mad again.

"Look through my room I don't have it".i say sure of me self.

"Ok".he says and goes up to my room and looks throw it and comes out with a T-shirt in his hands and looks beyond pissed.

"WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS THEN".he says holding the T-shirt in the air.

"I-I don't know I didn't take it I promise".i say throw tears.

"I'm done with your lie's priyanka desai".he says grabbing my arm pulling me to the living room corner.

"I will be back stay there".he says while I cryed.

He comes back with a WOODEN SPOON I'm so scared.he pulls me out of the corner and over his lap.

SMACK SMACK "please s-stop I didn't do it".i say.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I sob in to Zyan's leg.

_____25 smacks later_________

He pulls me up and let's me cry in his shoulder.

"I didn't Do it".i says looking him in his eyes.

"I can pull you back over my lap if that's what you want". he said a hundred percent Serious.

"No sir".i say.

"Go down stairs and sit on the steps". he says with a smile.I get to the steps and sit down.

Emma's pov

I feel so guilty about what I did to pari.But if I tell anyone I will get spanked 10 times worst. I'm going to tell him I just feel so bad.I walk in to uncle Zyan's room.

"Hey uncle Zyan you got a sec".i say sweetly.

"Ya come on in".he says calmly but he's not going to be when I'm done talking to him.I walk in and sit next to him.

"I um I-I um I'm the o-one that took your t-shirt not pari".i say looking at my hands.

"WAIT YOU WHAT EMMA WHY?!?!?".he screams at me.

"Because I was jealous that her and uncle Niall were spending so much time together and I wanted to get back at her".i say throw tears.

"Ok so I gave her 30 with a wooden spoon so you will get double with the wooden spoon". he says going down stairs for the spoon.he comes up and pull's me over his lap and begins the spanking.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK"oww I'm sorry".i say crying in to have leg."ohh you will be just wait till your uncle fines out".he says while I cry harder In to his jeans.

______55 smacks later_______

"I-I'm so sorry uncle Zyan I won't ever Do that again".i sob in to his shirt.

"I'm not the one you should be saying sorry to".he says.i walk to Paris room and nock on the door."come in".I herd.i go in and start apologizing to her.

All when't good that night until Niall found out what happened that day it was not pretty.

___________________________(A/N)did you like it. the contest is still on looking for a friend for pari remember it ends April 1 so get them in   Vote comment love ya~