19~Nightmares

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up from hearing crying. I looked around pitch black.But who's crying?Its not one of the boys,so it has to be either Pari or Emma.Pari's not one to cry in front of people so it has to be Emma.

I get up and start walking to were the door is and the cries get louder.

I open the door to see Emma sobbing in to her zebra pillow pet right by my door.

"Babe,why are you crying ".I said in a very soft tone and rubbed her back a little bit before picking her up setting her on my hip.

"B-because w-when I wo-ke up u-ncle Ni Wa-snt there".She cried soaking my bare skin.Oh I think Niall,Liam and Louis went out to the pub with Liam's friend Andy.

"It's okay baby he just went to the pub he's gonna be okay".I said and started to rock back and forth to comfort her.

"U-u-ncle Harry s-said Th-that g-gon-na is not cor-correct

g-grammar".She spoke resting her head on my shoulder.I laughed at that Harry and his grammar.

"Come on babe let's go get you back in bed,ya?".I said while she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Bu-t I wa-nt to cud-dle with y-you".She cried/whined snuggling in to my neck with a few tears here and there.

"Okay we can cuddle do you know what time it is".I said to her she seemed pretty hyper so I don't think she'll go back to sleep with out getting worn out again.

"N-no but I can g-go check".She sniffled probably wanting to run around liam's house.

"Fine you can check if you go very very quietly".I said and let her down then she walked out the door on her tip toes till she got out of the room and started running the only Reason I know this is because I could here it!!

She ran back up the stairs and slamed the door open and tip toed to me pretending like she did that the whole time that I'll leprechaun can't fool me!

"It's 2:12".She said walking over and snuggling with me.

"I heard you running up and down the stairs".I scolded her but she thought it was funny.

"Emmy time to go to sleep so".I said picking her up turning the light off and laying her in down in bed with her zebra.

"Okay".She said and cuddled in to me but jumped up when she heard the door open.

"Uncle niall's back".She squealed in happiness and got up almost running off the bed but I caught her arm.

"Emma no you can talk to him tomorrow".I said because she dose not need to see her uncle all hammered plus he could say something that's not very nice.

"Bu-"No buts go to sleep".I said and tugged her over to were she was before.

"Okay".She yawned and crawled in to my chest probably wanting to cuddle.

_____IN THE MORNING_____

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up from hearing "Uncle Niall are you awake?".Then looking in the door way to see Zayn.

"Emma let Niall sleep".Zayn said kinda stern but the truth is Zayn's just a big teddy bear people think he's scary but he's really not they have nothing to be scared of.

"But you said I could see him In the morning and it is morning".She said and jumped on the bed.

"Zayn can you get me some Tylenol".I asked turning my head towards my babygirl.