World of fun

Josh P.O.V

"So Niall she doesn't know anything at all?".I asked Niall, Looking over at Emma watching Timmy turner on the tv.

"No I haven't told her anything,I don't know what to do!".He said rubbing his hand over his face.

"Good don't tell her anything,She'll just jump to conclusion and get her self in trouble!".I said because I've known her for about 5 years now I think I know that she's a trouble maker!

"We shouldn't tell her niall. You know her,she finds something new and jumps to conclusions and this is legal trouble niall the last thing we need is her in jail and us getting legal action taken against us".I said starting to drink my coffee.

"Ya well I need to get her away from Greg and I can't even fucking think straight!".Niall yell whispered.

"We'll maybe it would be better if you just told her who he is".I mumbled.

"I can't!!! She'd hate me for keeping this from her.! No I can't do that I simply can't there has to be another way!".Niall said holding his head in his hands he's trying to help her but it's not really helping her!

"Hiding it from her is the only other option but if you don't tell her now it's going to be a lot worse!".I said looking him in the eyes.

"I'll tell her when I feel like telling her! I'm her guardian I just need you to help me!".He said looking at me.

"Okay".I said.

"Listen josh what's the one place you've always wanted to go to anything!".He said then I thought.

"Why don't you guys just go vist your best friend Harry?Hang out in London for a bit till this cools down?".I asked knowing Harry and Niall can't stay away from each other for a really long time!

"I don't know josh London's to easy of a hiding place I need to take her out of the continent".He said but I think he's being a bit over dramatic.

"Don't take her far far away you can be chaged with kiddnaping".I laughed.

"I'm not that stupid josh! I won't take her far just to the Bahamas or something and oh ya you're coming with me".Niall said,ya I could use a vacation.

"Okay I guess I could take a Vacation".I said thinking about it.

"That's great! Come I'll help you pack your bag before you change your mind!".Niall said with a smile I had to laugh at that.

"No I don't need your help Niall!Im a big boy!".I said laughing at my self.

"Ya mate? Sometimes I don't believe that".He laughed while he walked to Emma and sat down by her.

"Hey baby girl are you tired?".He asked probably wanting talk with out having little ears right by!

"No".She said watching the Telly.

"Okay I'll make you some tea".He said getting up.He made the tea and put in some drowsy syrup to help/make her sleep.

"Here you go Hun".Niall said and gave it to her.

"Thank you Uncle Niall".Emma said and drank the tea.

_____20 MINUTES LATER____
"She's out".I said to Niall.

"Do you want me to put her in bed?".I asked picking Emma up.

"Ya sure mate!Thanks".He said drinking some water.

_________NEXT DAY________

Niall's P.O.V.

I've decided that we're going to go to Disney world! And I'm going to ask Liam if Pari can come to keep Emma out of trouble and so she doesn't get bored

"Hey Li what's up".I texted.

"Nothing much just laying here with Sophia".

"Oh I was wondering if pari could come with Me,Josh an Emma to Disney world?".

"Um sure but are they going to be back before tour starts?".

"Yes yes of course,just need to be gone for a week or so,Until the thing between me and Greg blows over".

"Ya okay and What thing?!?!".

"Oh another story".

"Is this about Emma?".

"Yes but I have it under control!".

"Niall".

"Liam".

"Okay but don't get your self in trouble with the law!"

"Okay,okay Payneo".

"That's sir to you! Lol jk".

"Ya whatever".

"Okay bye".

"Bye".

Okay now I just have to wake up Emma and get Pari!!

"Emmy babe wake up".I said rubbing her back.

"No I'm tired".She said squirming away from me.

"You slept for like 11 hours,Its time to get up babygirl".I said picking her up.

"No uncle Niall put me down I want to sleep!".She whined.

"Emma Horan quit".I said calmly and gave her a look.

"Okay". She said all happy.

______AT THE RESORT______

Pari's P.O.V

Me and josh are in the lion king room,And Niall and Emma are in the Nemo room It's pretty cool!

I'm exicted because tomorrow were going to the parks!!!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N Hey hey hey hey hey what's up!!

SOO so sorry I haven't update in forever!!

Anyways how are you!!?!?!
I'm good! Tell me how you are in the comments below!!

I'll try to update more!! Because I don't feel like this is cutting it and I feel bad lol!!😂😂🍀🍀😂😂😂😂🍀

Goal's

Votes:28

Comments:14

If you want a faster update just comment!!!!!!

Okay bye my zebra's!! ? Do you like that?? Lol ?

LOVE YA~😂♥️🍀