Sepical ciggerets part 2

Emma's P.O.V

"That sounded horrible pari!".I whisper yelled.

"Ya we'll he deserved every bit of it".Pari whispered across the room.

"No he didn't and you know it!".I yelled at her forgetting it's like 10:30 pm.A few moments later I heard foots steps at the door then the door knob twisting to open.

"Girls why are you being so loud!I suggest that you go to bed,we have to be up before 7 so we can get to the airport on time".Uncle zayn said sternly.
If it's so late why isn't he asleep?Sometimes things just don't make sense.

"Um we'll cause-UncleHarrydidntdoanyofthethingsthathappenditwasmeandparibecuasewegotmadthathedidntletusgoseeafriendyesterday".I spoke with a sigh in relief.

"You did what!".Uncle zayn said turning the light on and shutting the door. Probably because he doesn't want them to hear him yelling.

"Um we'll Uncle Harry didn't do any of the things that were in his room it was me and pari because we got mad that he didn't let us go see a friend yesterday".I said with my head down.

"I'm so disappointed in you two!Do you know how bad he got it?,No you don't because your just selfish little brats".Uncle zayn spoke glaring at us.

Zayn's P.O.V

"Both of you get up and find a Corner to stand in before I'm back or you can bet that I'll wake up both Liam and Niall".I said and left to cool down because I wouldn't want to spank them when I'm mad because that wouldn't be a punishment that would be abuse.
What can I use that would get the message across.
That paddle! Alright I think it's in mine and Liam's room.I walk in and grab it out of a bag and start to walk back to the girls room.

"Alright pari come here".I said pointing to the bed.

"What?".Pari said kinda Clueless.

"Lay over the bed".I said with the paddle on a chest in front of the bed.

"Oh".She said and layed over the bed.

"Why are you in the position?".I asked bitterly.

"Cause we go Harry in trouble with drugs and messed up Louis's and Harry's room".Pari responded.

"Okay I'm starting oh and I want you to count them.".I warned picking up the paddle,then bringing it down on her bum with a pop.

"One,Ah please not so hard!".She cried.Only 34 more to go this shouldn't be hard!?

SMACK
"T-wo".

SMACK
"Three".
SMACK
"Ah four".

SMACK
"Fi-ve".
SMACK
"S-six".
SMACK
"Seven".
SMACK
"Eight".
SMACK
"N-nine".

SMACK

"Ten".
SMACK

"Eleven".
SMACK

"Ow! Twelve".
SMACK

"Thirteen".
SMACK
"Fourteen".
SMACK

"Fifteen".
SMACK

"S-sixteen".
SMACK

"Ow seventeen".
SMACK
"E-eighteen".
SMACK
"Nineteen".
SMACK
"Twenty".
SMACK
"Twenty o-one".
SMACK

"Twenty ow two".
SMACK

"T-t-wenty three".
SMACK
"Twenty four,please stop!".

SMACK
"Twenty five".

SMACK
"Twenty six".

SMACK

"Twenty seven".
SMACK
"Twenty eight".
SMACK

"Twenty nine".
SMACK

"Thirty".
SMACK
"Thirty o-one".
SMACK
"Thirty t-two".
SMACK
"Thirty three".
SMACK
"Thirty four".

"Alright hon were done it's okay your forgiven".I said rubbing her back while she cried in to a pillow.

"Okay babe go stand in the corner".I stand and stood her up.

"Emma come here".I said seeing her come out of the corner with tear tracks on her cheeks.

"Lean over the bed babe".I said to her making my voice a bit softer.

"O-okay".Emma said in a stutter.I put my hand on the small of her back,I brought the paddle up and then down on her bum.I start bring the paddle down harder with each smack.

At Ten she was starting to cry.On the twentieth she was squirming,an kicking her legs around until I told her that I would give her extra if she kept up with it.When I laid the twenty fifth smack Emma was crying and begging me to stop.

"Pari you can come out of the corner now".I said while Emma was crying in the my shirt.

"In the morning both of you are going to go and apologizes to Harry,Understand me?".I said while holding both girls.

"Yes sir".Emma murmured in to my shirt sniffling.

"Yes sir".Pari said laying her head down on my shoulder.
_____NEXT MORNING____
I laid down with them and planned to go back to mine and Liam's room after they fell asleep but ended up falling asleep with them.

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up to uncle Zayn moving his arm,I got up because I saw pari up.

"Do you want to go apologizes to uncle Harry?".I asked pari while she was on her phone.

"Ya sure get it out of the way so it's not awkward".Pari said putting her phone down.

"Okay".I said and walked to uncle Louis and Harry's room.
I opened the door to see them sleeping,cuddle together,Uncle Harry looked like he was crying a lot!I feel so bad.

Pari and I crawled on the bed she got on uncle Louis side and
I got on uncle Harry's side and cuddle with him until they woke up.

"I'm so sorry uncle hazza! Please don't be mad.".I said while he flinched sitting up.Uncle Louis looked really mad though.

"You mean he didn't do any of this,You two did?".Uncle Louis said looking at me and then to pari with rage in his eyes.

"Um we'll yes".Pari said looking down in her lap.

"I'm very disappointed in you girls".Uncle Harry said to pari and I.

"I'm sorry hazza".Pari said.

"We'll since both of you girls had to wake us up then you'll have to stay and cuddle with us!".Uncle Harry said wrapping his arms around me and bringing me in the middle of them,then pari got thrown in to.

"If you two ever decide to do something like that again then it won't just be zayn spanking you two".Uncle Louis said in a stern tone.

"Yes sir!".Pari said saluting him.I just silently nodded.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A/N

So so sorry I didn't update for you guys I'm so so so sorry and lot of things have been going on!

This chapter is dedicated to
JesyStypayhorlikson thanks you so so so much for this prompt!!!

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!

FYI tell me in the comments if you like the new cover!!!?!?!??!?

Love ya~