12~I'll be right here.....always

Emma's pov

I woke up on Uncle Zayn's lap in the bus.

"We'll good morning".He said nicely holding me on his hip.I laid me head on his shoulder while looking around.

"I want Uncle Niall not you".I said trying to get up to go see him.

Zayn's pov

"Baby he's sleeping".I said rubbing her back trying to get her to fall back asleep.

"Can I go wake him up".She asked sticking her bottom lip out giving me the lost puppy eyes.

"No boo you know he needs his sleep and if he doesn't get it he'll be a cranky leprechaun,We don't want that do we now".I said handing her my iPhone to play on.A couple minuets later I hear a yell.

"Stupid bird".She yelled quite frustrated.

"Emma you have to be quiet,if you wake someone up you will receive a spanking do you understand me".I whisper in to her ear.She nodded a yes and wrapped her arms around me for a hug.

"Can we go outside".Emma asked excitedly.

"No babe it's raining".I said making a pouty face just for her.

"Nooo I want to go outside".She insisted.

"Ya I know but how about we.......um play the quiet game".I say like it would be fun.

"No I've played that game before".She said throwing her head back.

"I know but there's nothing we can really do cause it's are day off and there all sleeping".I say giving her the look.

"Ugh I can do anything I want!".Emma huffed acting like she's in charge,ya right she's the one that gets spanked not the other way around.

"No you can't because that's not how your uncle raised you".I say stern getting her to start squirming trying to get out of my grip.

"Leave me alone I don't like you anymore".She said angry looking away from me.

"Emma that's not nice say your sorry".I heard Niall say out of the blue.

"I'm sorry".She said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms still trying to get out of my grip.

"Emma you don't need to act like a brat,do you understand me".Niall said jerking her chin to look at him.

"Yes sir".She said in a whimper looking down.

"Good now go sit on the naughty step for five minutes".He said just like a father would,Man he's really strict will Emma he's only what like twenty he's really mature.I was dragged out of my thought by hearing a loud slap then a cry,I bet Emma didn't go to the naughty set like she was suppose to.Oh we'll she learn one day.

Emma's pov

"Now sit there for five minutes get up and I will make sure you don't sit for a week,understand me".Uncle Niall said clearly irritated by how I was acting.

"No".I stared to wine but stopped when I felt a really hard smack on my bum which made tears brim in my eyes.

"What did you say?".Uncle Niall asked raising an eyebrow.

"I-I said Y-yes si-r".I said looking away from him.

"That's what I thought now sit".He said and walked over to where Uncle zayn was.

Niall's pov

"Zayn this is really hard".I say falling in to the couch.

"What do you mean".Zayn said a lil confused.

"Being the one to have to discipline it hurts me to see her crying".I say looking at him.

"Ya but it's just something you have too do she looks up to you,your her only father finger besides the rest of us,and Ni were always going to be here for you". He said with a smug smile.

"Thanks Zayn I really needed it that little talk".I said giving him a side hug.

"Oh Ni".He said while Liam,Harry and Louis walked out.

"Oh Niall".Louis says in a hight pitched voice copying Zayn and jumps on me and Zayn with a hug.

BEEP BEEP BEEP I heard wait,Oh ya Emma's in the naughty step,wait she's been there longer then five minutes!

"Boys get up".I say and run over to where Emma is sitting there crying oh my god not again this is the second time I have Forgotten she was on the naughty step. I'm the worst uncle.

"Baby I'm so sorry".I say and pick her up spinning her around.

"It's ok-ay".She said putting her head on my shoulder wiping her tears and hugging me.

"How about we have a uncle Ni and Emma day?".I say putting her on my hip looking her in her bright blue eyes.God I love this little girl.

"Ok!".She said and smiled.

"You have A really cute little smile".She said and started squishing my face with her little hands.

"Ya we'll your just as cute as a button".I said and walked in the room I was just in.

"I just want to say I love you".She said and snuggled in to me neck.

"I love you too boo".I said and laid down on the couch with her on my side.I love when we cuddle she's so warm and she's asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N:Hey did you like it I just found this one I forgot about it.lol

Gaol:votes 15

Comments 4

Ok if you have anything you want to say you can (as long as it is NICE because if it is not keep it to your self!!!) and prompts are welcome!!thx for reading!!!!

Love ya~:):)<3